Este tópico foi trancado
Ty 18/nov./2012 às 17:24
i got banned from black ops2 for afking and im pissed
to start off, i left blackm ops 2 running and forgot to leave the lobby before i kleft to go to a movie, when i got back i say thagt it had kicked me from the lobby and i was at the multiplayer screen right after you press online. i said whatever ill just join again, i went to the bathroom, and when i came back it said Player has been permanetly banned from the Black ops 2 servers. please help because i wasnt hacking i wasnt cheating and i wasnt doing anything

part of the reason i made this post is because i want to know where to post this im not sure this is the roght swection, cause if there was a complains section for indiviual games i would make a long complaint for black ops2 because if i reveiwed this game, being banned for afking Is MAKING ME PISSED I paid 80 bucks for this flipping shooter game then get banned for accidently leaving it open for 2 hours while i go see a movie with my family.
< >
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
-|WaD|- BigMike™ 18/nov./2012 às 18:06 
Definitely does not look like a VAC ban. Getting banned for AFKing is very harsh. Hope it was only a temporary ban. I'd contact support. They would be able to point you in the right direction.
Ty 18/nov./2012 às 18:14 
and where is support.....
Satoru 18/nov./2012 às 18:54 
As I indicated in your otehr thread you've been Treyarch banned. Contact Activision support. Steam support cannot help you.

http://support.activision.com/

But you weren't banned for 'idling'.
Última edição por Satoru; 18/nov./2012 às 18:55
< >
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 18/nov./2012 às 17:24