Toto téma bylo uzamčeno
TRYING TO REPORT CHEATER
yesterday i got a cheater in my match he's probably wall hacking he already know where we are
after the game i go to the history match played and i whatched the demo and i see he wall hacking. After the game he's score 49 kills and maybe 6 deaths(dont remember well).
He's name on game RQsux, VAC plz watch this guy.
I have the demo but i dontk now, how to send. (sorry my english)
Naposledy upravil ham; 11. dub. 2014 v 12.28
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
VAC doesn't ban based on reports or demos.
ham 11. dub. 2014 v 12.32 
Just a little help to bust some ♥♥♥♥♥ CHEATERS.
VAC is automated, it won't see what you said. Reporting a user will only bring him to Steam's attention. From there on you'll have to leave it at that, you have done your part.
If the player indeed was hacking, VAC will catch him red handed soon enough. It's just delayed.
Reporting causes deeper scan or at least VAC keeps closer eye on the user. You have done your part.
thank you for helping the steam community to stop hackers. the best thing we can do now is for steam to take actions
ham 11. dub. 2014 v 16.51 
No problem. I just saying that cuz is very boring and anoying play against cheaters.
trompz původně napsal:
No problem. I just saying that cuz is very boring and anoying play against cheaters.

It is perfectly understandable when seeing cheaters roam free, but consequences will occur in time being.
I tend to feel mocked by them when reporting them doesn't make them evaporate all of sudden.
But knowing VAC's functionality, is extremely comforting.
Go to his profile, and click on the flag player icon. Don't come to the forums for this

*Close pls*
< >
Zobrazeno 18 z 8 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 11. dub. 2014 v 12.28
Počet příspěvků: 8