This topic has been locked
IL PALLINO Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:30pm
Question about locked discussions.
I came here to see if I could find some really funny posts made by filthy cheaters wondering why they have VAC bans on their accounts, and ask all sorts of silly questions about getting said VAC bans removed.

The good news is that I've found more than enough of these types of posts to where I can forget playing a game for awhile. (In fact, I think I can read this forum all night long.)

My question is about the bad news. Why are so many of these discussions locked? I've seen a lot of posts that have motivated me into leaving some sort of off-beat reply, but because they're locked, this has proven impossible.
Originally posted by C²C^Guyver |NZB|:
This one will get locked too, or deleted.

They are locked because the questions have been answered.

As for "off-beat" replies.....

Trolling in the VAC forum will not be tolerated. Please do not post unless you have something constructive to add to a topic. Many issues relating to VAC are not ban related, so don't treat every thread as such.

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
C²C^Guyver |NZB| Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:38pm 
This one will get locked too, or deleted.

They are locked because the questions have been answered.

As for "off-beat" replies.....

Trolling in the VAC forum will not be tolerated. Please do not post unless you have something constructive to add to a topic. Many issues relating to VAC are not ban related, so don't treat every thread as such.

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/9/882959527688934488/
Last edited by C²C^Guyver |NZB|; Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:40pm
Mr.Kim Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:46pm 
The simple answer is many people don't understand how to work Valve Anti-Cheat system. Of course, people believed Valve have a ban appeal system or temporary ban in this section. Which is they don't have. This is discussion about questions, information and how to prevent get a VAC Ban. Not request remove a ban.
Last edited by Mr.Kim; Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:47pm
IL PALLINO Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by ĐĐMr.Kim:
Of course, people believed Valve have a ban appeal system or temporary ban in this section. Which is they don't have.

Yes, and those sorts of posts make for the best reading.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 24, 2018 @ 4:30pm