A Thank You to Steam Moderators
Thanks for keeping these forums clean and free of spammers. I've seen at least 10 spammer threads disappear in the last hour. You all are awesome. Thank you.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: dirrtymartini; 2012. nov. 20., 22:08
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
I've seen idiots like you way too much. You read a 'spam' post and ignore plausible information and get on your high horse. I bet you're some 60% body fat lonely sad basement-dwelling, hand-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, welfare-reliant old bastard that enjoys playing high casual TF2 and collecting hats and rolling dice because you can't get over how sad your life is. I know the type. It's idiots like you who come into hl2dm and rage quit after I 10-0 you straight back to TF2.

Get over yourself and pay others the respect they deserve, when I see the other casuals like you complaining about ♥♥♥♥ that isn't related to me I don't get butthurt. Sort your life out, it's about time.
You have to earn respect. Spamming forums and crying about some problem with some ancient game doesn't count.
Project Management eredeti hozzászólása:
*Rage*
Fun fact: Did you know you can be banned for harrasment?
It's true.
Oh, and thanks for showing two of your profiles instead of one.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: PentaPenta; 2012. nov. 20., 22:32
steventheslayer eredeti hozzászólása:
*Rage*
Fun fact: Did you know you can be banned for harrasment?
It's true.

At this rate, all five of the HL2DM players will be banned soon. LMAO.
But then no one will be playing it!
♥♥♥♥ ***** eredeti hozzászólása:
What OP really meant to say was: "Hi I'm a huge phaggot, please rape my face".

There goes another account. LOL
You think I care if I get banned?

The real 'fun fact' here is that Valve just broke hl2dm to the point where you cannot even spend more than 2 seconds in the menu before crashing.

Get over yourselves, I don't care about you or the moderators of this place. Valve need to start paying attention to the adverse effects of their updates to OB which hl2dm shouldn't have any relation to in the first place.
You think I care if I get banned?

The real 'fun fact' here is that Valve just broke hl2dm to the point where you cannot even spend more than 2 seconds in the menu before crashing.

Get over yourselves, I don't care about you or the moderators of this place. Valve need to start paying attention to the adverse effects of their updates to OB which hl2dm shouldn't have any relation to in the first place.

Sure. Blame Valve for your problems. They reached inside your PC and broke it. So now, rather than asking for help, you spew rage and filth across multiple forums like a 2 year old child.

No worries. All my games work just fine.
I dont' know who you are...but ♥♥♥♥ you!
I've seen idiots like you way too much. You read a 'spam' post and ignore plausible information and get on your high horse. I bet you're some 60% body fat lonely sad basement-dwelling, hand-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, welfare-reliant old bastard that enjoys playing high casual TF2 and collecting hats and rolling dice because you can't get over how sad your life is. I know the type. It's idiots like you who come into hl2dm and rage quit after I 10-0 you straight back to TF2.

Get over yourself and pay others the respect they deserve, when I see the other casuals like you complaining about ♥♥♥♥ that isn't related to me I don't get butthurt. Sort your life out, it's about time.
i bet scorps is gonna have a solid bat while waiting for these servers to come back up
The real "fun fact" is that there are appropriate discussion forums to talk about this. Spamming Steam Community and Steam Discussions isn't helpful in any way. All it does is clutter up the place.

Pro tip: HL2:DM discussions are HERE.

Suer Duper MLG Uber Pro Tip: HL2:DM was updated to use the Orange Box version of Source. So, yes, it does make sense that there is a relation.

SUP ♥♥♥♥♥ eredeti hozzászólása:
Get over yourselves,

Oh, the irony!
< >
111/11 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Közzétéve: 2012. nov. 20., 22:05