Old gamers
Any old gamers out there who will admit to it?
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 446
If byold you mean MSDOS I'm right here. :P
51 next month but I really don't consider that old.
I won't admit to it, although I just had my 9th steam-birthday.
40 in a few months. Been gaming since about 1983 and still enjoy every minute of it.
33. Been gaming since 1984 or 85. I was 5 or 6 with my first atari 2600. Can't remember exactly.

I remember playing a Taz game where you go up and down collecting food and avoiding bombs.

I also remember a starwars game. Playing a little ship and hitting the glowing spots on the walkers.
Yep, approaching 40 in the next few years.
Цитата допису Spawn of Totoro:
33. Been gaming since 1984 or 85. I was 5 or 6 with my first atari 2600. Can't remember exactly.

I remember playing a Taz game where you go up and down collecting food and avoiding bombs.

I also remember a starwars game. Playing a little ship and hitting the glowing spots on the walkers.

Those were some pretty awesome years. Seemed like new Atari games came out every day.
I'm just going to say I'm no longer in my 20's.
51 yrs old .......started video gaming in the late 1960s ... it had these two wonderful games on it...lol.. space invaders and pong...its was like playing on a radar screen with the green tint ....it was a late 1960s console with two joysticks sort of like atari s but it wasnt unless i was playing a prototype,who knows but it was in black and white...there wasnt any color tvs back then...lol....thought that was the s..t back then...lol
Ermmm, my first computer was a spectrum 48K - dunno if that will qualify me...
@McBacchus
yeah but they were in color or alot better by then...plus there was a ton of games by then like pitfall harry and ms. pacman...lol..and the nes was right around the corner
Автор останньої редакції: bloodraven43; 20 січ. 2013 о 0:57
lol alot of OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD gamers here hahahahah since 98 sorta
I'm a 33 year old (Updated) FTP minded gamer unless a good game is on sale.
Автор останньої редакції: MentallyillGamer(Kaddam); 15 груд. 2013 о 4:22
I started gaming in the early days playing the magnavox odyssey II console and the Atari 2600, long time ago, I just wish I could go back in time.
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 446
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 19 січ. 2013 о 17:01
Дописів: 446