Gregory 2012 年 12 月 29 日 上午 11:24
PC vs Console, social aspect
Which is better do you think for the amount of gamers and the overall experience?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 25 条留言
EXE 2012 年 12 月 29 日 上午 11:26 
I don't think anything beats the tangible experience of having people in the same room playing a game. Despite so many online multiplayer shooters, the best time that I've had with FPS is still GoldenEye 007 for N64.
YELLOWSUPERCAR999 2012 年 12 月 29 日 下午 1:43 
aynen bencede
Visible Ghostz 2012 年 12 月 29 日 下午 6:16 
Any can be bad imo, depends on what group of players you meet. Like for websites such as Thesixthaxis and stuff
Dreakon13 2012 年 12 月 29 日 下午 6:18 
引用自 Mirrored Reflection
Any can be bad imo, depends on what group of players you meet. Like for websites such as Thesixthaxis and stuff
This, for the most part. I've met cool people on every platform, just need to look in the right places.
Curtis@HeroesofTalon 2012 年 12 月 29 日 下午 6:22 
It just depends what you want really, on consoles you will find more people on games such as Call of Duty, if you like those you may find friends that way, on PC you find its more of a mixture, and because of this I think its easier to make friends.
ibuysilvia 2012 年 12 月 29 日 下午 9:42 
:)
Ersin 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 4:39 
pc
Suikoden 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 5:20 
Big Picture mode makes it a lot of fun when people are over
Gregory 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 8:11 
thanks for the replies guys! i find that more mature people are on pc and little kids trying to act older are on consoles, in my experience, and i suppose that comes from the difficulty of the pc games as they are harder compared to the consoles as more hardcore or skilled players are on pc.
Lowky 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 8:13 
Shooters like halo and cod are better on consoles because when playing with friends is more of a fun party type. MMOs are better and should only be played on pc. All other genres are either or
Dreakon13 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 10:05 
引用自 OriginalDon
thanks for the replies guys! i find that more mature people are on pc and little kids trying to act older are on consoles, in my experience, and i suppose that comes from the difficulty of the pc games as they are harder compared to the consoles as more hardcore or skilled players are on pc.
The console communities I've been to, the majority of regular members and friends I've made were late teens, early twenties and even a few as old as 30 or 40.

So again, one isn't better than the other socially. It's all about where you go. Looking around the Steam discussions, I'm not sure how anyone can say this is a particularly mature community... at least moreso than anywhere else. And I have to think Steam is one of the premier PC gaming communities.
最后由 Dreakon13 编辑于; 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 10:06
Gregory 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 10:19 
引用自 Dreakon
引用自 OriginalDon
The console communities I've been to, the majority of regular members and friends I've made were late teens, early twenties and even a few as old as 30 or 40.

So again, one isn't better than the other socially. It's all about where you go. Looking around the Steam discussions, I'm not sure how anyone can say this is a particularly mature community... at least moreso than anywhere else. And I have to think Steam is one of the premier PC gaming communities.

well thats based on personal experience and as i said in my own personal experience this community is more mature that what ive encountered
Доктор Стрэндж 2012 年 12 月 30 日 上午 11:38 
In the last two years, graphic possibilities of PC surpassed Console. The future for PC.
Fenny 2012 年 12 月 30 日 下午 12:43 
Console: Full of people who love CoD
PC: Full of people who hate it.
PeachyPynk 2012 年 12 月 30 日 下午 3:04 
PC YOU GET COD WAW MAP PACKS FOR FREE
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 25 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2012 年 12 月 29 日 上午 11:24
回复数: 25