Roy 2013년 3월 18일 오후 2시 35분
New dropdown menu's
Simply amazing steam, this is SO useful and it speeds up things a LOT. What are your thoughts guys? The menu you get when you hover your mouse over library or community etc.
< >
9개 댓글 중 1-9개 표시
Roy 2013년 3월 19일 오전 6시 14분 
TheBDK님이 먼저 게시:
Not very mobile friendly, but other than that I kinda like it. However activity has been replaced as default start community page for a giant mess of nothing useful. That one I do not like at all. Oh and of course it also lists stuff by popularity instead of the new stuff first, making it even more useless to me.
I kind of like the activity page, although they should really start with new stuff, yeah. I haven't tried it on mobile though, are you talking about the steam app?
Darque 2013년 3월 19일 오전 6시 30분 
Yeah it looks alright, but I've had to download and apply the update 4 times so far, and I don't have Mcafee. Which really isn't good enough...
Roy 2013년 3월 19일 오전 6시 59분 
H0L_UK님이 먼저 게시:
Been having a few teething troubles since the updates. Keeps freezing and crashing out. Not all the time, but never had this problem before the updates. Usually happens after I've been in game. Hope this is a common enough of a problem for them to sort out. Getting kinda annoying.. Other than that. Yeah it's OK : )
Sounds like a pain in the ass though. I honestly didn't have those problems yet, maybe you might wanna report it or something :D
lobZik 2013년 3월 19일 오후 1시 58분 
Hate this new menus!
Sloppy Seconds 2013년 3월 19일 오후 3시 24분 
They're alright. They seem a lot more responsive then the old ones though, so that's a plus.

I can't help but feel that Valve is going down a dark path by adding in a tab called "New Sloppy Seconds". Smooth Valve, smooth.
Sloppy Seconds 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 3월 19일 오후 3시 24분
Vampurrr 2013년 3월 19일 오후 3시 57분 
I like it.
Haven't had a problem with it, and visually, it's quite nice ^^
Junior 2013년 3월 19일 오후 4시 51분 
it doesnt work right.
Ghoolish 2013년 3월 19일 오후 5시 11분 
Seems better than before. I cant complain.
redLine 2013년 3월 20일 오후 2시 25분 
Valve is adding a lot of content to Steam and they need to give us more settings to organize it to our liking. Instead of just using one window to view it all, at least give us some tabbing ability and let us choose what content we want on top or view fist. As the only settings we have for this now seems to be the favorite window under settings and a few game/friends tagging.
< >
9개 댓글 중 1-9개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 3월 18일 오후 2시 35분
게시글: 9