Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
There was a problem with your Steam Installation,please reinstall Steam
Hello! I have a problem with my Steam, when I try to open I get an error that says: There was a problem with your Steam installation, please reinstall steam.I don't understand why it says me this now because I installed Steam months ago, but since yesterday i couldn't open it, I have reinstalled but I get the same error, I've deleted registry and cleaned everything and still I get the same error.Hope you can help me,thanks and sorry for my bad english
Последно редактиран от Gastón//CharruaPowa; 12 ян. 2014 в 3:49
< >
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
Possible Fix: Go to your steam folder then delete/move tier0_s.dll that fixed this error for me.
Found it in the old forum

Any how if that dose not work try maybe to re-install again in Admin mode
I deleted that file,i opened Steam and began to update,completed the update and the same error when opened :S .Thanks for your response!
I reinstalled again in admin mode but doesnt works omggggggggggggggggggggggg :(
Първоначално публикувано от Max:
ok only thing i can say now is connect support
okay Thank you :)
Първоначално публикувано от Black Blade (Study Mode):
Първоначално публикувано от Max:
ok only thing i can say now is connect support
I am getting the same message also. I was playing Oblivion the other night, when my computer froze. I did a hard reboot and ever since then it says "There is a problem with your Steam installation. Reinstall Steam. I have tried multiple times installing it, I have gone into regedit and removed everything Steam and Valve from the registry like it says on the support page pertaining to uninstallation.

Nothing has worked. Has anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks
I still can't open Steam,i have been in contact with the support of steam but still have not found a solution yet
Първоначално публикувано от waseufert:
I am getting the same message also. I was playing Oblivion the other night, when my computer froze. I did a hard reboot and ever since then it says "There is a problem with your Steam installation. Reinstall Steam. I have tried multiple times installing it, I have gone into regedit and removed everything Steam and Valve from the registry like it says on the support page pertaining to uninstallation.

Nothing has worked. Has anyone solved this issue yet?

Thanks
Thanks for the reply. I have managed to get mine back up and running, but I did it by updating to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.0. I'm not sure why this worked exactly. I guess I had some files corrupted and the update put it right. I would still like to know why it was broken and how to fix it without the update.
Good luck finding your soulution. I will keep you posted when I hear back from Steam support.
< >
Показване на 1-10 от 10 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 12 ян. 2014 в 3:48
Публикации: 10