Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Questa discussione è stata chiusa
30 days waiting Period for steam wallet
i just added my cc on march 1, 2014 and added funds on to my steam wallet.. i searched on the net on the waiting period for the new cc being added and all of them said 7 days process.. when i tried to buy something it saids i need to wait until march 31 2014 so that i can use my steam wallet.. wer can i file for a refund cuz i dont wanna wait 30 days..
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
even if you refund you will need to wait 30 days to use the market... also you cant really refund and these is only for the market not the store
And only the first time you put a new card
You can't. Money in the wallet is money in the wallet and it doesn't go BACK to your card.

However, you don't need to wait 30 days, you can buy things from the Steam store immediately if you wish to do so.

What you can't do is use the market. There is a 7 day cool down on a NEW payment method, however you must also have a purchase between 30 - 365 days ago, which is the 30 days that you are now seeing the timer for.
i was plano to buy some items on dota 2.. instead of purchasing on the market wer can i buy sets???
Yea I have the same problem I can't but anything on market till May 19. And that sucks becouse I wanted to donate to a Just Couse 2 Multiplayer server through market. 😧
You don't "donate" through the Market

Sounds like a scam
it's really bad
Messaggio originale di KARR:
You can't. Money in the wallet is money in the wallet and it doesn't go BACK to your card.

Also, you probably don't want to cancel the payment -- this will return the money to you, but Steam gets REALLY REALLY REALLY angry when you do that...
Messaggio originale di Kargor:

Also, you probably don't want to cancel the payment -- this will return the money to you, but Steam gets REALLY REALLY REALLY angry when you do that...

what do you mean really really really angry??? like u cant use steam anymore when you cancel the payment?
Messaggio originale di AMDPepitoManoloto:
what do you mean really really really angry??? like u cant use steam anymore when you cancel the payment?

If you cancel the payment, that's a chargeback. Obviously vendors dno't like it when you commit credit card fraud.

Steam will suspend your account for 6-9 weeks for a chargeback. During which you can play all the games you have. But you cannot trade, use market, purchase games, or activate retail cd-keys.
Ultima modifica da Satoru; 24 apr 2014, ore 9:27
I've had funds added to my steam wallet from abroad.And i can't buy anything from anywhere!! Someone please help.
Messaggio originale di Kargor:

< >
Visualizzazione di 1-11 commenti su 11
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam Community > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 3 mar 2014, ore 5:38