please help me this guy scam me !!!!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/*************/
help me sir ! the link above is the id of the scammer that scam e :(
please help me ! and if someone know how to retrieve my items please tell me i badly need it
En son Tito Shivan tarafından düzenlendi; 3 Mar 2014 @ 0:11
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
How did he scam you? Did he as you to log into a link (if he did, do not post it here) or did he promise to give you something like a CD key or money for your item(s)? What you need to to is different depending on what happened.
En son WhereIsBusmin tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Mar 2014 @ 22:16
i scam like a kid :( we trade fair and i didnt know what happen next i get no items
İlk olarak XelA tarafından gönderildi:
i scam like a kid :( we trade fair and i didnt know what happen next i get no items

Did he send you a link which required you to log in?
İlk olarak WhereIsBusmin tarafından gönderildi:

Did he send you a link which required you to log in?

nope he didnt send me anything its just my fault i get so exited he just removed an item fast or he remove arcana so fast can i get my items back ? or theres a chance of getting back my items ?
nope he didnt send me anything its just my fault i get so exited he just removed an item fast or he remove arcana so fast can i get my items back ? or theres a chance of getting back my items ?

Well it doesn't sound like you were hijacked. If you think he removed an item or items before you accepted the trade then no, you won't be getting anything back. Report the scammer via their profile ("More" > "Report Violation") Read this: Steam Support > Steam Trading Policy

What is Steam's policy on returning scammed items/gifts?

Steam will not return any items or gifts that you feel have been traded unfairly. There are no exceptions to this policy. All trades are final. If you were scammed, you may report this scam to Steam Support so that action may be taken against the scammer. This does not include fraudulently purchased games that you receive. Please see this question for more information on what we do to handle fraudulent purchases.

Why will Steam not return items that were scammed?

During the trade process, Steam asks you to confirm your trade multiple times. It is your responsibility to review the items that you are trading. You first confirm the trade by checking the box that states, "Check this box when ready to trade". Once checked, you cannot add any items to the trade. If you remove an item you will have to re-check the box to confirm that you are ready. Once both users in the trade have checked this box, the final confirmation button will turn green. Both users must click this button to complete the trade. A log of the trade is also kept in a separate chat box within the trade window.

Take this as a lesson learned and next time be sure to take your time.
En son WhereIsBusmin tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Mar 2014 @ 22:29
so there is no chance to retrieve my items ? i just get so excited :(
so there is no chance to retrieve my items ? i just get so excited :(

Sorry, but the answer is no. If you report them via their profile they may face a banning though.
En son WhereIsBusmin tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Mar 2014 @ 22:29
but i need the items he get ! so it cant be back ?
but i need the items he get ! so it cant be back ?

Again, you cannot get your items back. They are gone for good.
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 2 Mar 2014 @ 22:11
İleti: 9