Community Market disabled for 7 days.
Hi, I recently added 5 dollars to my steam wallet and bought some stuff yesterday. However, today, when i tried to buy more stuff they said that I logged in from a new web browser and to protect my inventory ive been disabled from buying items on the community market. I changed my password a few days ago and I've just read that if I do so, I need to wait 15 days before buying again. But I bought items yesterday! am i being hacked?? HELP. IM CONFUSED.
< >
1개 댓글 중 1-1개 표시
Fox 2014년 2월 17일 오후 4시 54분 
UKULU님이 먼저 게시:
Hi, I recently added 5 dollars to my steam wallet and bought some stuff yesterday. However, today, when i tried to buy more stuff they said that I logged in from a new web browser and to protect my inventory ive been disabled from buying items on the community market. I changed my password a few days ago and I've just read that if I do so, I need to wait 15 days before buying again. But I bought items yesterday! am i being hacked?? HELP. IM CONFUSED.
Any connection to the Steam website without having the Steam log cookie counts as a "new web browser", trigerring the security.
So far, the 15 days only occur if you disable and reenable Steam Guard.
Changing passwords don't trigger a 7-day restriction AFAIK (but I'm not sure, so, you may want to verify). Resetting your password DOES, however, trigger the week-long cooldown.

If you have even a small doubt about being hacked, change your password immediately. Better safe than sorry.
< >
1개 댓글 중 1-1개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 2월 17일 오후 12시 28분
게시글: 1