Looking For A Game with Looting /Crafting / Auction House? Any Suggestions?
Hey Guys & gals. I am looking for a new game to play. I enjoy crafting, looting, and open market Auction House.

To date I have played many, such as SWTOR, Dead Frontier, Fallen Earth*perhaps one of my personal favorites, but it is not well maintained*

While MMO is more the style of this, any games, on steam or off steam, that fit this area, if you would list, I'd be greatful. I have played most, but I am looking for some titles I may not be aware of yet. Thanks

*Free or Paid, does not matter. If I like it, I can get it

< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter. You described pretty much any MMO made.
facedown původně napsal:
Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter. You described pretty much any MMO made.

I've played a good number that doesnt have them, but also I am not much of a fan for elfs and faiy dust and dragons. Are every mmo ever made all fairies and dragons? The only MMO I ever found that had it all was Fallen Earth, but it is poorly managed. Tales of Fantasy was actually a lot of fun, despite being a fantasy MMO. Nothing against Fantasy MMO, just the majority I played, inmho, simply sucked.

So, I guess nothing new? From 2012 to current?
I just got back into Diablo 3 (yeah I know its a bad game but I'm a bad person) But it has crafting (its based on luck though) and the AH there but I don't use it that much.

Now, one that I REALLY liked to trade and craft and sell was SWG, but thats dead so I'll just taunt you with that muhahahaha.

Also Guild wars 2 had decent crafting and the AH was active. Haven't had a chance to update it in a while though so don't know if that has chanced.
ONe_mOMENT původně napsal:
I just got back into Diablo 3 (yeah I know its a bad game but I'm a bad person) But it has crafting (its based on luck though) and the AH there but I don't use it that much.

Now, one that I REALLY liked to trade and craft and sell was SWG, but thats dead so I'll just taunt you with that muhahahaha.

Also Guild wars 2 had decent crafting and the AH was active. Haven't had a chance to update it in a while though so don't know if that has chanced.

SWG!!!!!!! The words I want to say to you are all censored! LOL

I actually have been considering GW2. Have you ever played Tales of Fantasy? Ots now closed down, but it was the one Fantasy MMO I enjoyed. I am torn about getting GuildWar 2, renewing my SWTOR Sub or keep looking=/

And I never actually played Diablo, but I do enjoy PoE, which is similar, from what I hear
< >
Zobrazeno 14 z 4 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 10. úno. 2014 v 18.16
Počet příspěvků: 4