Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > New to Steam > Dettagli della discussione
Friends? :)
Hi! :) I'm not new to Steam, but i didn't use it for 2 years.. :/ Yeah I know.. And I want to meet new people, bcz i was offline for 2 years man... So if you want to be frends, just send me a request! :) Thanks! :)
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 18
im new to this too
All I can say is, welcome to our lovely steam. If you have problems or anything feel free to contact me at my profile. Or post a comment (Highly asking for that) And once again welcome to our steam community. May you have the best wishes and the best expierences with us in the world wide web. Regards sponge.
Thanks man, I feel strange, bcz you guys are so welcome! :D Everytime I join in any game community and ask for somethin' , everybody's hating! Idk why? Anyway... Thanks man, I appreciate that I can ask someone if I have a problem! :) Btw, I'm Bulgarian and I'm not speaking english very well, Sorry! :/ Again THANKS! :)
feeeeeeeeeeel free to add me. :3
add me and all can invit me plz ^^ sephiroth654
ur welcome to add me:happyoctober:
welcome back to steam ^-^
I'm new also. I got Steam 2 weeks ago
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 18
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > New to Steam > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 18 ago 2014, ore 8:34