Civ V: Brave New World won't load after Clean Re-install of Mac OS X 10.8.x
I had to do a Clean re-install of Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8.4) on my 2009 Mac Pro, 12 GB RAM a couple of days ago. I recently bought the Brave New World (BNW) expansion pack to upgrade from Gods & Kings (G&K). BNW was running well until I did my re-install (which also forced me to change my main user name on my Mac). Whenever I try to run BNW, the game launches G&K! I've tried searching for preferences to delete (can't find any), I've tried brining over both Steam and the Civ V app from a cloned drive (from before my re-install), and NOTHING works! I've also tried re-downloading my BNW product key from Amazon and re-activating BNW, but it always says this product (i.e., BNW) is already on activated on this machine.

Can someone please help?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 1 sur 1
You are clicking on the wrong token. Go recreate the token from your one and only downloaded CIV 5. It will call up the steam interface which asks if you want BNW. I had the same problem and had a devil of a time getting a token to put in my dock that would route me to BNW instead of G&K. Now another problem (I am running 10.6.8) is a game crash midgame which always happens regardless of mapsize.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 1 sur 1
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 27 juil. 2013 à 21h22