Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
GARRY'S MOD NOT WORKING ON MY MAC
Couldn't load: \Users\Antonio\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\bin\client.dylib
Reason: dlopen(\Users\Antonio\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\bin\client.dylib, 2): image not found

IT ALWAYS COMES WITH THIS ERROR, IT STARTED TODAY, PLEASE HELP!
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 43 σχόλια
Did you update to maverick? Because it doesn't work with that.
Yeah, updated to Maverick, I looked it up on Facepunch and apparently switching to dev mode works so I am going to try it and hopefully it works.
DEVELOPER MODE WORKS DO IT NOW. If you don't know how to do it go to the game, right click it, go to properties, go to beta and change the mode you are on!!
Does it change the game at all?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Ugbugcheese:
Does it change the game at all?
No, but it does have to redownload all the maps that you may already have.
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but which "Garry's Mod" do I right click on? I have found the game file, that has no 'properties' link, and if I go to the Application Support in the hidden Library file of my user file, navigating through Steam and then to the Garry's Mod folder, does nothing, with no way to right click anything. My son is dying to play, but I can't seem to figure this out... thanks for the help!
Worked great for me, thank you very much! I was getting the same error message.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από jacecraft:
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but which "Garry's Mod" do I right click on? I have found the game file, that has no 'properties' link, and if I go to the Application Support in the hidden Library file of my user file, navigating through Steam and then to the Garry's Mod folder, does nothing, with no way to right click anything. My son is dying to play, but I can't seem to figure this out... thanks for the help!
In the steam library, go to the game list on the side, right click the Garry's Mod on the list, at the bottom should be the option "Properties" click on that, go to beta, and change the mode you are on in the beta options. It has to be on the open steam application. Please tell me if it works for you!
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από noot; 26 Οκτ 2013, 18:53
thank you so much. I haven't played gmod in a while and i was very suppressed to see it not working when i came back
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από AAPNet:
DEVELOPER MODE WORKS DO IT NOW. If you don't know how to do it go to the game, right click it, go to properties, go to beta and change the mode you are on!!

IT WORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH XD
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από AAPNet:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από jacecraft:
In the steam library, go to the game list on the side, right click the Garry's Mod on the list, at the bottom should be the option "Properties" click on that, go to beta, and change the mode you are on in the beta options. It has to be on the open steam application. Please tell me if it works for you!

This worked like a charm on Mavericks GM. Always happy to find the answer I need.
oh no... just bought the game... and i have mavericks
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 43 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 23 Οκτ 2013, 16:15
Αναρτήσεις: 43