Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Please Bring the Total War Games for Mac to Steam
Hello,

As a Mac gamer it would be great to see the Total War games for Mac on Steam. Empire Total War and Nepoleon Total war are at the top of my list. Also Shogun 2 is on its way to Mac. And would love to see that too.

Please add a post if you would like to see this happen.

Happy gaming!
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
They are on ITUNES right now. It was on here, but somehow, recently, they took it off.
hi,

thanks for the reply. i could not get them via itunes - looked but can not find them. too bad they took them off steam. it would be nice to get more mac games on steam - there is such large community here.

i have rome for mac, but need to use gameranger to play and i can not find any servers to play on.
it sucks total war aint on mac
hi,

total war is out for the mac. ferral interactive is the developer for that series on the mac. there is rome, empire and napoleon. sho gun 2 is in the works. the problem is they are not on steam.

i have rome, and i can use game ranger to play multi-player, but it is very hard to get a match and there are a lot of dropped games.

what i was hoping for is to get ferral to put these games up on steam and make them steamplay so that mac people can play with pc people. maybe they can even put up some servers.

so please put up a post if you agree with my idea. maybe steam is watching...

happy gaming!

Rome 2 is in the works aswell, using steamplay if you have purchased it from a windows platform you will be able to install rome 2 total war BETA version for Mac OSX
Последно редактиран от [63e] JiNxR8; 12 авг. 2014 в 14:19
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 6 апр. 2014 в 14:29
Публикации: 7