Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Black shapes and polygons moving around screen. CS GO
Since the patch on 2/5 I have been experiencing Black odd sized shapes and black polygons all over the screen. It is not all the time sometimes I can go a entire match and other times it is as soon as i join. soon after it starts happening the game will crash.

I have tested other games. Tf2, DOD, hearthstone, diablo 3 hotline miami etc. no other games are having this issue or any issues.

Is anyone else having this issue/or experianced it before? I am having no other garphic errors on the computer.

< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
i get this weird thing were (this only happens on csgo) parts of the screen go black and textures seem to tear and be pulled across the screen
+1 same issue here, just noticed it today.
Well its good to hear im not the only one but it sucks its happening to more people. must be a issue with the mac and the new patch. hopefully more people post about this so they can look into it.

my specs are 27in imac
Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

I have done all software updates and check for graphic driver updates. everything is up to date.

Have any of you found a way to stop it? it seems to be random
matt ★ 9 febr. 2014 la 11:11 
I messed around with the Advanced video setting and now I am having no problem.
what did you end up changing?
matt ★ 9 febr. 2014 la 17:44 
Postat inițial de Gib$Ru$★☠Chrono☠★™:
what did you end up changing?
My current settings on CS:GO for my Mac(2011 mid model)
In Order of setting:
  • High
  • High
  • High
  • High
  • enabled
  • 8x
  • disabled
  • 16x
  • disabled
  • disabled
------------:csgoct:------------
I tried those out only got the black shapes once. but this crashing all the time is getting really anoying. switching between maps crashes the most. im ready to give up on playing this game on a mac.
ุ็ 10 febr. 2014 la 13:56 
I tried those out only got the black shapes once. but this crashing all the time is getting really anoying. switching between maps crashes the most. im ready to give up on playing this game on a mac.
You should, it's gay.
matt ★ 10 febr. 2014 la 16:37 
What mac model do you use? I have a Mac and HP and I prefer valve games better on my Mac. However it is a lot more "buggy".
my specs are 27in imac
Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

i had a pc before but the graphics card caught fire and destoryed the pc. a year later i got this for school/compatable with all the other apple products we have. guess ill use this for school and build a budget pc for steam games. because i dont ever see this issue going away.
/././.:csgoanarchist:
Jimboco 15 febr. 2014 la 15:52 
ok...
Peckham 18 febr. 2016 la 4:43 
Apparently it's something to do with amd gpu's. As well as people's game crashing when joining community servers.
< >
Se afișează 1-13 din 13 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 8 febr. 2014 la 22:05
Postări: 13