Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Call of Duty 2
There has been a recorded problem with Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer crashing when trying to join a server for the windows version. The solution has something to do with having a mic plugged in and an updated sound card. I have the same problem for my mac version, but am not sure how to apply the windows solution. Can anyone help?
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
There could be a ton of different things causing that. The windows user could have a custom map or there could be a firewall issue or there could be a mod that is not supported on the Mac side.

Have you contacted our support team to start a ticket? If not, definitely give them a shout, they are really great.

support.aspyr.com
Are Call Of Duty: Black Ops 1 & 2 and Call Of Duty: Ghost connected to the rest of the story? If I only get these will I get confused with the story?
Първоначално публикувано от darth31maul:
Are Call Of Duty: Black Ops 1 & 2 and Call Of Duty: Ghost connected to the rest of the story? If I only get these will I get confused with the story?
There are multiple storylines in Call of Duty. Storylines are separated with a blank line, and titles are in all caps. Storylines are not connected with eachother. (For example, you dont need to play the modern warfare storyline to play the world at war/black ops storyline) However you need to play the games in each storyline in order (For example, you need to play call of duty 4: modern warfare before playing call of duty: modern warfare 2)

WW2 STORYLINE
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Cuty 3

MODERN WARFARE STORYLINE
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

WORLD AT WAR/BLACK OPS STORYLINE (note that world at war and black ops are very loosley connected and you dont really need to play world at war before black ops, but they are connected, only just barley though)
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

GHOSTS STORYLINE (call of duty ghosts is alone since it just started a new storyline)
Call of Duty: Ghosts

ADVANCED WARFARE STORYLINE (advanced warfare is not out yet, but will have its own storyline)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Hope this helped clear up confusion.

Последно редактиран от The Verminator; 30 юли 2014 в 9:07
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 2 февр. 2014 в 14:50
Публикации: 7