Este tema ha sido cerrado
What's Your most STUPID reason for being banned/kicked from a game?
Was it because of a simple misunderstanding, or did a corrupted 13-year-old admin get tired of being fragged?

Wrote the word "Beer" in the chat?
Shot a spray-image of someone's kid?
Maybe You were simply just too good at gaming, all square and fair?
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 176 comentarios
Staryn 27 SEP 2012 a las 20:44 
I don't get kicked these days, in the past people have kicked me from games for no reason, I think it's because they wanted the slot for someone else. Never a big deal. I've never been banned from a game.

I did get banned from a chat room once because an admin beleived I was a devil worshipper...it took some phone calls to get that mess straightened up.
Vaemer-Riit 29 SEP 2012 a las 10:18 
I would routinely play in my friend's clan server in CS:S and during that time I got really good at snap shooting with the FAMAS on 3 shot burst.

Fast forward a few months. We have a server full of drunken players on a variant of FY_Iceworld that has 2 floors when I manage to snap shot the server owner across the map and through a small hole in the wall as he is going up the ramp to the 2nd floor.

About 5 seconds later I hear over voice chat "Man I am sick of your FAMAS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" followed by a server ban.

I never did get unbaned but the server was lots of fun while it lasted.
Pseudo_Smile 29 SEP 2012 a las 12:02 
one person kicked me for liking the game borderlands 2
Retrotude 29 SEP 2012 a las 13:01 
One guy was being way too serious and kicked my brother from an MvM match just because he wasn't doing as well as the rest of the team.
desertman2 29 SEP 2012 a las 13:15 
Attempting to play a game of L4D2
skill.ος 29 SEP 2012 a las 13:20 
Nobody kicks me.
ΩHuskyDaxx 29 SEP 2012 a las 16:03 
kicked for not talking that often... i like to concetrate... how is that a problem lol
my dude 29 SEP 2012 a las 16:34 
Level too high. I guess once your level is high enough, people automatically assume you are a troll.
ulia 29 SEP 2012 a las 16:49 
For being better than the rest.
MBLegendary 29 SEP 2012 a las 16:51 
^^ good skills on most games come across as hacks. happens to me a lot
Brucε 29 SEP 2012 a las 16:54 
Carrying the team.
 KARR™ 29 SEP 2012 a las 17:46 
Publicado originalmente por Private Pansy:
Level too high. I guess once your level is high enough, people automatically assume you are a troll.
Oh i've had that. A few BF3 servers have auto kick scripts based on 'rank" or "kills per minute", etc. The most ridiculous was one I was NEARLY kicked for being "your K/D ratio in this round is too high" meaning to stay in the game i HAD to run headlong towards the enemy and get myself killed.

But i got shot anyway.
Absolute Zero 29 SEP 2012 a las 17:50 
For playing the objective.
Grund 29 SEP 2012 a las 19:25 
I got kicked on UT3 once because one Face I was hiding in their base, hunting them before they even passed half of the terrain
Admin was there... got pissed, probably cried a bit and I was kicked from that server =D
ZeroSafe 29 SEP 2012 a las 20:47 
I was on World at War and got banhammered for using voice chat, not because of my voice, but simply because you couldn't use voice chat. Funny thing is that I never once saw a "NO VOICE CHAT" rule in the console or server info.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 176 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 27 SEP 2012 a las 19:58