Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Off Topic > Szczegóły wątku
Ten wątek został zamknięty
What Bothers You?
You know what bothers me.... people who say "Oh, I'm a web developer (programmer, etc..)" not as a response to you asking them "What do you do for living?" but rather as just a blanket statement to make it known that they think they can say whatever they want and be considered the expert because they are "a web developer", a "programmer", etc...

Not hating on anyone, just wanted to see what others thought. Also, if there is something that you wanted to say that really bothers you, make it known because if you never say anything, no one will ever change.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: semperLegend; 6 sierpnia 2013 o 8:47
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 1,900 komentarzy
Zoxphyl 6 sierpnia 2013 o 9:31 
Litterbugs. Why can't they just hold their trash for a little longer until they reach the next rubbish bin?
Binch 6 sierpnia 2013 o 18:56 
When I open the fridge and there's no milk
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Binch; 6 sierpnia 2013 o 18:56
DG 6 sierpnia 2013 o 18:59 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Schnookums:
When I open the fridge and there's no milk

After getting a bowl, and pouring your cereal into it, then realising you have no milk.
Violex 6 sierpnia 2013 o 20:51 
When I go to a public bathroom and there's people NOT actually using the restroom but using it as a place to have a casual conversation.
Shin Ramyun 6 sierpnia 2013 o 21:10 
You know what grinds my gears.

When there's a last slice of pizza left and we're all too polite to take it and it goes cold!
michaelwyatt1191 6 sierpnia 2013 o 21:21 
That my friend claims to be an insomniac, but really she just sleeps all day. Being able to stay up all night because you slept all day does not mean you're an insomniac.
DG 7 sierpnia 2013 o 4:35 
Początkowo opublikowane przez TheSarcasticBrony:
When I go to a public bathroom and there's people NOT actually using the restroom but using it as a place to have a casual conversation.

On the subject of public restrooms.. When you a using the stall, and someone tries to open the door, and you say "occupied", and yet they feel the need to peek inside to see if someone is actually there.
When i am sleeping and someone storms in my room and turns on every single light
DG 7 sierpnia 2013 o 4:51 
People that say "lol" rather than actually laughing out loud.
Pig parkers - People who take up 2 or more parking spots with their vehicle.
Sample abusers - People who abuse their sample privileges at stores.
The "Chat & Cut" - People who walk up to somebody they know who is ahead of you in line and start a conversation, so they don't have to go to the back of the line.
The "Stop & Chat" - When you see someone on the sidewalk than you know, and they try to have a conversation with you right there in the middle of the sidewalk.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: DG; 7 sierpnia 2013 o 4:53
McMadderson 7 sierpnia 2013 o 4:53 
Working in a single-price store (In the UK, it's Poundland. Everything is £1.) and getting asked how much something is every 15 BLOODY MINUTES!
semperLegend 7 sierpnia 2013 o 5:37 
Początkowo opublikowane przez AForceTrulyEvil:
Początkowo opublikowane przez TheSarcasticBrony:

On the subject of public restrooms.. When you a using the stall, and someone tries to open the door, and you say "occupied", and yet they feel the need to peek inside to see if someone is actually there.

Again on the subject of public restrooms... When there are more than 2 urinals and the person who comes in after you still chooses to go to the one directly next to you.
Im C. 7 sierpnia 2013 o 12:49 
maggots. when i see them i have to get out of the area. they scare the ♥♥♥♥ out of me
semperLegend 7 sierpnia 2013 o 12:52 
Maggots are pretty nasty but they don't bother me. The only bugs that I cannot stand to be anywhere near are centipedes, silverfish, and all those kinds. I get the creeps just thinking about 'em.
Retrotude 7 sierpnia 2013 o 12:55 
When people post a question asking where to find X program on the internet, when they could just spend all of 5 seconds using Google.
ANSCH 7 sierpnia 2013 o 13:06 
feminists really bothers me, and politicians.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 1,900 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Off Topic > Szczegóły wątku
Data napisania: 6 sierpnia 2013 o 8:47