Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Off Topic > Szczegóły wątku
Ten wątek został zamknięty
Johnny Wolf 20 października 2013 o 16:56
anyone else a fan of dragons dogma?
This is one of my favorite rpgs. I could never figure out why it never had a pc release though. Hopefully if they make a sequel they will make it available on pc. anyone agree?
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 22 komentarzy
It certainly looks like a PC game, although I heard there are minor problems with the game mechanics
Johnny Wolf 20 października 2013 o 17:10 
When you climb up monsters or hang on to them when they take flight it can be kinda glitchy, but its nothing that ruins anything.
I heard there were problems with the fast traveling system of enemy respawns too. Other than that, it's a good game from I've seen.
Johnny Wolf 20 października 2013 o 18:18 
there isnt really fast travel from what i remember, you either love it or hate it. i enjoy not having fast travel at times.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Johnny Wolf; 20 października 2013 o 18:19
Zer0Shade 22 października 2013 o 3:34 
I have played Dragon's dogma: The Dark arisen, which is basically the same game but with various fixes, new dungeons and a somewhat useful fast travel system. And I LOVE that game. certainly one of the best rpg's I have ever played. I especially loved the character customisation, so many choices and character classes from which to pick and make the character perfect.
Johnny Wolf 22 października 2013 o 6:07 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Zer0Shade:
I have played Dragon's dogma: The Dark arisen, which is basically the same game but with various fixes, new dungeons and a somewhat useful fast travel system. And I LOVE that game. certainly one of the best rpg's I have ever played. I especially loved the character customisation, so many choices and character classes from which to pick and make the character perfect.
The dark arisen is basically just an expansion upon dragons dogma. theres not to many differences besides a few additions.
Tahl 9 czerwca 2014 o 21:54 
Id buy it in a heart beat.

No I dont feal bad about necroing a DD support thread. DD forever!
Best RPG of all time. Nothing even comes close. That includes the pop DSouls games.
Johnny Wolf 9 czerwca 2014 o 23:36 
Good answer
Tahl 10 czerwca 2014 o 8:52 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Alex_Johns:
Good answer
Thx. I really put my heart and soul into that one... or at least it stole my heart.

^_^
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Tahl; 10 czerwca 2014 o 8:52
Fork_Q2 10 czerwca 2014 o 9:13 
Ask Capcom, they probably had a deal with MS and Sony.
Tahl 10 czerwca 2014 o 9:21 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Fork_Q:
Nope the project team leader said it will not be ported and gave some very clearly bull crap reason. Also the guy leading the charge for PC port at the studio/pulisher is 'no longer with them'.

Same project leader that OKs all the ports of RE games and what not.

It sucks but thats polotics for you.

PS: Oh sry to comment directly on them dealing with MS and sony also no. To my knoledge they do not have exlusive deals beyond possible early release on one and not the other. That as far as I know was never a problem in question.
I will admit I could be wrong but I havent seen that come up on most threads for DD:Port and that would have been a much better answer from the project lead. I think he said something like the online pon system wouldnt work on PC and it would devide there community.... crap exuce.
IDK if you have played it but the online interaction is barly noticable. Dont get me wrong its awsome to be able to use other players followers but there are default offline ones already built ingame.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Tahl; 10 czerwca 2014 o 9:29
Fork_Q2 10 czerwca 2014 o 9:30 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Tsubuyak¡:
Początkowo opublikowane przez Fork_Q:
Nope the project team leader said it will not be ported and gave some very clearly bull crap reason. Also the guy leading the charge for PC port at the studio/pulisher is 'no longer with them'.

Still could mean some sort of arrangment or deal with Sony/MS was a factor however.
nate.inferis 8 września 2014 o 20:29 
I would play the hell out of this if it was ported to PC. Gave up on console gaming right around the time it came out.
Utage 8 września 2014 o 20:32 
Początkowo opublikowane przez nate.inferis:
I would play the hell out of this if it was ported to PC. Gave up on console gaming right around the time it came out.

Sheesh, this thread has been necro'd twice.

Anyways, it's a fun game. I played it about a month after it came out and I had a blast with it. It's like Monster Hunter, but you can actually climb the monsters and use magic.
nate.inferis 8 września 2014 o 20:35 
Boo, Capcom for unnecessary remakes when there's a new IP waiting for a quality port.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 22 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Off Topic > Szczegóły wątku
Data napisania: 20 października 2013 o 16:56