G-Kast 27 DIC 2013 a las 1:15
PC gamer who perfers controllers
I'm a devoted PC gamer and I hate the fact that some people genuinely think consoles are better than PC but I don't necessarily hate consoles, just the people who play them, make them, etc. But I love controllers. There's something about it that makes the gameplay feel cinematic. When I think about it, I've had more fun with controllers then mouse and keyboard. I felt like I had a way better experience playing on my xbox controller on Fo3. Is this weird?
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 16 comentarios
No not at all.
Controls are way better then mouses but they have pros and cons.
IE NEVER EVER play an FPS with a controller trust me it doesn't work.
On the other hand never play ANY Beat em up like skullgirls without a controller.
All around I think the main point of a mouse is to play point and clicks FPS's and RTS games and any game that requires a lot of aim.
Controller based games require well....more controll duh when you need to jam a bunch of buttons while running away from a mob you'll be better off with a controller anyday.
So in my opion loving a controller more is normal but they do have pros and cons.
KEV1N 27 DIC 2013 a las 1:35 
I play most third person games with a controller. It just doesn't feel right using a mouse and keyboard. I don't know why.
Jester 27 DIC 2013 a las 1:40 
There are games that are just better with a controller.
darron5 27 DIC 2013 a las 3:37 
controllers are better for couch potatos like me. who like to relax while playing games.:spacehelmet:
TheFergmiester 27 DIC 2013 a las 4:07 
Some games are better with a controller because they're designed to be played with a controller, but any game that is designed to be played with a keyboard and mouse setup has better controls. FPS games are the prime example.
iza 27 DIC 2013 a las 6:21 
Recently finished Assassins Creed IV with the XBOX controller, also Demonicon soon and State of Decay. Some games are ridiculous with keyboard and mouse.

I remember that i finished Dark Souls with keyboard and mouse, which is harder than controller.. :D
Flopolopogus 27 DIC 2013 a las 6:23 
I think it just depends on the game really i like to mix it up
Keyboard
Publicado originalmente por Pig yo:
I think it just depends on the game really i like to mix it up
grounded in reality 25 ENE 2014 a las 22:56 
I don't care what game it is.
mouse and keyboard every time.
Publicado originalmente por realistic chair simulator:
try that thoey out with rouge legacy
Publicado originalmente por Starbound Explorer:
Publicado originalmente por realistic chair simulator:
try that thoey out with rouge legacy

now that is a challange.
Henry-3 26 ENE 2014 a las 2:47 
Keyboards give you more options. They have at least ten times as many buttons which can be programmed in games to do heaps of things more than controllers can.:whiterun:
Da Atte 26 ENE 2014 a las 4:21 
I myself like the controllers too. It's just the fact that they don't work for every game.
Like one of my latest purchases Call of Juarez: Gunslinger was just simply awful with controller. Then I switched to keyboard and mouse, well, the result was getting 100% more points per level.

Publicado originalmente por KEV1N:
I play most third person games with a controller. It just doesn't feel right using a mouse and keyboard. I don't know why.
Me too. It just somehow feels better in those kind of games.
Publicado originalmente por The Other Goat:
Keyboards give you more options. They have at least ten times as many buttons which can be programmed in games to do heaps of things more than controllers can.:whiterun:
But it's harder to access the buttons your trying to press.
Where as the thing about controllers is that the buttons are closer to you then with a keyboard.
and when your using a laptop ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HELL THE BUTTONS ARE A MILE AWAY FROM THE MOUSE! Even using trackpad is bad.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 16 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 27 DIC 2013 a las 1:15