SCORCH 2014 年 3 月 6 日 下午 11:20
The future of Valve games
I know we've got some really great games by Valve like the shooters, HL, TF, CS. One of the things that I haven't seen at all by valve is racing games. It would be great to have a racing game at least 1. Well we've waited for HL3 and some other game sequals but I think its time to come up with a new idea or something? What you think that should be realesed in future in Valve?
< >
目前顯示第 1-14 則留言,共 14
Pink 2014 年 3 月 6 日 下午 11:46 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdSKWKZFdrU
"Ground breaking new AssPortal. We delve into the colon."
Richard Upton Pickman 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:49 
cause the other thread got closed and this fits into this more or less and you are in this Mr. Moody.

Here you go:
http://www.valvetime.net/threads/update-its-over-gabe-newells-reddit-ama-round-up.244362/

Also it is a bit sad that he did not return to answer more questions or said when he would return. Some people had the hope that he would use the AMA to announce something big and people got even more nervous after it got delayed by a day.

Sadly he didn't answer a lot of game related questions and also he is always an interesting guy to have a conversation with this wasn't his best interview.
A Toasty Engineer 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:53 
I feel like they should make a new puzzle game, somewhat similar to portal.
Rubik748 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:55 
引用自 =o.W.n= Stringers
What you think should be released in the future from Valve?

Release the DRM lock before the head of Valve kicks the bucket in whatever way.
MythlyInari 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:56 

Maybe a Matter Changing style game? of course, limited, but still.
MythlyInari 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:57 
引用自 Rubik748
引用自 =o.W.n= Stringers
What you think should be released in the future from Valve?

Release the DRM lock before the head of Valve kicks the bucket in whatever way.

DRM?
Rubik748 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 4:58 
DRM?

(D)ownload or (D)igital (R)ights (M)anagement.
MythlyInari 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:01 
引用自 Rubik748
DRM?

(D)ownload or (D)igital (R)ights (M)anagement.

What's the issue? I never really noticed it...
A Toasty Engineer 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:02 
A platformer perhaps?
Richard Upton Pickman 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:04 
I wouldn't mind a portal like game but something a little darker would be cool. They have Marc freakin Laidlaw. If you ever read a story by that guy he is amazing.

On that note maybe even the next half life will have some puzzle elements. After all the technology from aperture is what they wanted to look for before someone had the idea not to make it just an Episode.

I guess we will see when Source 2 gets released and with so many people working at valve maybe it will be another game pack or at least some old titles ported to source 2. Can't wait to hear if they drop some hints about it during this years GDC.
Helene 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:06 
RTS!

Please, I want a good RTS. The last one I enjoyed was RE3.

Rubik748 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:08 
What's the issue? I never really noticed it...

Roll back to 2010. I've just seen something called an Orange Box in a game store. It has Half Life 2 and those episodes plastered it. Along with some other game I've never heard of nor care.
Now I'm thinking "Oh its that old game. Played it on the Xbox as well as the 1st one on PS2."

So I go and buy it, put the disk in the PC. Oh dear. I can't find the game file, it won't run. My brother tells me I need something called "Steam".
What the **** is that? Where the **** does it say this on the orange box? Nowhere! Seriously have a look because there was no warning or small print anywhere.

But besides that.
When I do manage to make an account, I one day nearly lost my list of passwords to everything. If I could not have found that, goodbye purchased games!

Not forgetting the horrible internet issues with both ISPs and Valve servers, and not being able to restart in offline mode - an issue that will keep coming back every odd update.

Thats the issue. That will always be the issue. Never mind if Steam turned into another facebook.
最後修改者:Rubik748; 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:09
Richard Upton Pickman 2014 年 3 月 7 日 下午 5:23 
First of all i doubt steam will go away and as far as other plattforms go this is one of the best and it is not like you need to have all of the features. Not to mention it got some back up function.

I know about offline mode as well. It is bad and i was in a situation without any internet. Payed 5,- Euro just getting the chat to lag and it didn't always work. Offline mode does not work and i sit in my room without a chance to recharge the mobile stick i had.

Still they convinced me with a lot of features and i hope they keep working on it. Maybe one day even fixing the offline mode and adding some sort of age check for german and other customers.

They are slow but they are also working on stuff abd if you dislike what they do i suggest you go and tell them. They do listen to customers demands.
SCORCH 2018 年 5 月 5 日 下午 5:24 
Well, they have a proxy dumb dota card game on the loose.
最後修改者:SCORCH; 2018 年 5 月 5 日 下午 5:26
< >
目前顯示第 1-14 則留言,共 14
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 3 月 6 日 下午 11:20
回覆: 14