Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Off Topic > Подробности за темата
Mobile gaming isn't true gaming
Say what ever you want, smart phone/tablet gaming is not true gaming. I hate it when someone says there a gamer but all they play is Clash of Clans or Flappy Bird. You can't change my opinion, it doesn't matter, the only true forms of gaming is PC, console, or handheld (and VR!). Mobile devices are not capable of what a true gaming device is capable of. If you want to be a true gamer, get a pc, console, or a handheld such as a PSP, PSV, or 3DS..
Последно редактиран от DangerousItalian; 26 май 2017 в 20:12
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 128 коментара
..."I don't care what you say"
Then why even make a thread in the first place?
nah it's just playing with yourself......
What if someone plays a former AAA game on mobile? I play XCOM Enemy Unknown on my tablet every day. Is there any difference between playing XCOM on a tablet rather than on a pc?
I think playing Brawhalla or VR games isn't true gaming.

See? That's how opinions work, we all have one. They don't have to match.

I can't see the point on all the high horseing of 'real gaming' As long as you're having fun playing something, who cares about some self made rules of what 'twue gaming' is?

There's no 'twue gamers' There's only people who play games. No one's farts smell better because of what they play. So play what you want and have fun with it. Be it CoD, Fallout Brawhalla, Cookie Clicker or Candy Crush.

Live and let live. Play and let play.
Първоначално публикувано от WERElektro:
..."I don't care what you say"
Then why even make a thread in the first place?

Let me rephrase what I said. I mean it won't change my opinion.
Dunno fam, some mobile games are pretty good tbh. Does Game Dev Tycoon on Steam count as a real game? Because Game Dev Story on mobile (one of its inspirations) is pretty fun and arguably more so.
Then, why for the longest time, this "PC master race and console peasants" existed. In my opinon, it is "Gaming Master Race and Mobile peasants". Yes, it is my opinion. I made this thread to see other people's opinions and find out why mobile gaming even exists in the first place.
Първоначално публикувано от Buddyboy0614:
Then, why for the longest time, this "PC master race and console peasants" existed. In my opinon, it is "Gaming Master Race and Mobile peasants". Yes, it is my opinion. I made this thread to see other people's opinions and find out why mobile gaming even exists in the first place.
This is proof that some people don't actually know what a joke is.

You do know console peasants and master race is a joke right? A joke.
Първоначално публикувано от Red Monk:
Define true gaming?

Ha, hello Red Monk... I've seen you say the same things on other posts. I guess you could say I was expecting you. In my opinion, true gaming is PC, console, or handheld. I don't know how to explain it correctly...
Want good mobile games? Get people out of the mindset that everything has to be free.

Modern phones and tablets are around x360 specs, perfectly capable of playing games, if the monile market wasn't full of entitled people who expect everything to be free.
Първоначално публикувано от Red Monk:
Define true gaming?

If you haven't got 1000 hours on *insert name of some game here*, you're not a real gamer to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------

That said, I don't think mobile gaming is ....equal to PC gaming. Just as hand-held gaming isn't equal to PC gaming.
But it's still gaming. it's mobile gaming.

Some people only play fps... others only play Jrpgs. My goal is to try all the genres.
Different people got different standards. And that's okay.
There are mobile games out there that are just as good or better than some of the shovelware you get on PCs, mobile gaming isn't all crap.
Последно редактиран от Danksama; 25 май 2017 в 11:11
Първоначално публикувано от Danksama:
There are mobile games out there that are just as good as some of the shovelware you get on PCs, mobile gaming isn't all crap.

Farmville
Neither PC gaming nor console gaming is true gaming...all hail tabletop and Pen&Paper:fighting:
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 128 коментара
На страница: 15 30 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Off Topic > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 25 май 2017 в 10:43
Публикации: 128