Video cards! Msi 265 oc vs Msi 260x oc
Let me start off by saying, dont tell me "neither," I am doing a build right now and am looking to getting one of these two cards. Im pretty knowledgeable about everything except video cards, Im not as good in that area. So im looking for someone who knows more about the subject then me. So the two video cards im looking into getting are the Msi 265 oc or the Msi 260x oc. The specs between them are annoying becasue ones better in one catagory then the other, so on and so on. But everything Iv seen said specs are useless just look at gameplay, but I run into a problem of what actually looks "good." As far as I can tell theres no diffrence. And I was unable to locate someone doing a side by side of them So I really have no clue what is better. I went to Msi's website and compared them http://www.msi.com/comparison/vga I hope that link works. So if someone who has hands on experince with eaither of these or who can read specs could give me an awnswer that would be incredible. Also, if it helps, Im looking to play rust, dayz, at maximum settings. I also already have my processor the specs of that are athalon x4 760k richland 3.8 base turbos to 4.1 and I have an msi 8xxm gaming motherboard and it has msi's overclock ginue. And im using 8gb ram. Soory for this long post but I wana make sure I dont waste to much of your time with a lack of information. Thanks in advance- Beornax
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Also the link does not work, it makes you go find them,
I personally don't own either of these cards, but the r7 265 will be faster. Look at tomshardare benchies on the r7 265.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από HBZK100:
I personally don't own either of these cards, but the r7 265 will be faster. Look at tomshardare benchies on the r7 265.

Did you look at both are just the one?

Tomshardware benchmarks not only have r7 265 and r7 260x but also other cards aswell.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από BDK:
265 is performing about the same as a 7850, so it's not too shabby at all in fact.
cool, I plan on maybe doing a crossfire setup in the feature thanks for the feedback

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Rumpelcrutchskin:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

R7 265 is better.
Thanks for the response!

Tomshardware benchmarks not only have r7 265 and r7 260x but also other cards aswell.
Thank you!
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από rotNdude; 25 Απρ 2014, 9:00
Just remember that the 260x has a TrueAudio chip where as the 265 does not (this gives your sound a more realistic 3d effect in games that support it)
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από time goblin:
Just remember that the 260x has a TrueAudio chip where as the 265 does not (this gives your sound a more realistic 3d effect in games that support it)

Isn't that only however if your using the sound from the gpu (hdmi).
I dont have on-board graphics will that effect audio?
also I planned on using trittons 720+ as my headset will it work on the optical audio port without a onboard graphics card and without a card with graphics built in? My motherboard has "msi's true audio technology" on it.
Use the mobo audio for now. Since there isn't a audio port on graphics cards.
Use the mobo audio for now. Since there isn't a audio port on graphics cards.
Cool thank you! I officially claim this post dead!
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 24 Απρ 2014, 20:09
Αναρτήσεις: 13