이 토론은 잠겼습니다.
God of Velcro 2016년 6월 27일 오후 6시 43분
GeForce Experience does not detect games when scanning.
As the title says, the program can not detect any games I own (which is too many to name) when I attempt to scan for them in any way. I recently built a computer with the GTX 1070, which may be the problem, as it worked perfectly fine beforehand on my laptop. I only have one hard drive, so any solutions/problems I found with multiple hard drives do not affect me. Is this just a bug with my GPU, or am I missing something?
< >
14개 댓글 중 1-14개 표시
˜lokkandload˜™ 2016년 6월 27일 오후 6시 46분 
Are all your games on the same Hard Drive, it might be why...just checking? Also ,there are surely games not included in the Geforce Experience optimization list I bet.
˜lokkandload˜™ 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2016년 6월 27일 오후 6시 48분
God of Velcro 2016년 6월 27일 오후 6시 55분 
~Dirt Na$ty~님이 먼저 게시:
Are all your games on the same Hard Drive, it might be why...just checking? Also ,there are surely games not included in the Geforce Experience optimization list I bet.

I have currently installed and played GTAV, War Thunder, XCom 2, and Dota, all of which are on the list. All of those and more, as I said before, were working on my laptop, which also had all the games on the same hard drive. I don't expect any of that to be an issue
Linnun 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 03분 
In Geforce Experience, go to Settings -> Games and make sure that the path to your steam folder is listed there correctly.
God of Velcro 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 11분 
Linnun님이 먼저 게시:
In Geforce Experience, go to Settings -> Games and make sure that the path to your steam folder is listed there correctly.

I spent about a half hour screwing with that, going from the main C: drive to specific game directories itself.
˜lokkandload˜™ 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 12분 
Do you have the latest Geforce, i had an update today. You could update and rescan for games.
Linnun 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 13분 
It's enough to list the main Steam directory there. For me that's "S:\Steam".

Also make sure to have your GPU drivers aswell as Geforce Experience up-to-date.
_I_ 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 14분 
uninstall geforce experience
get driver updates and set games settings yourself
˜lokkandload˜™ 2016년 6월 27일 오후 7시 16분 
I rarely use Geforce Experience for tuning my rig, but the Shadowplay feature is unmatched by any other third party capture software. MSI Afterburner is garbage compared to that.
God of Velcro 2016년 6월 27일 오후 8시 24분 
~Dirt Na$ty~님이 먼저 게시:
Do you have the latest Geforce, i had an update today. You could update and rescan for games.

I just installed GeForce today, and it doesn't seem to have any more recent updates.

My Driver's version is 368.39, release date 6/7/2016. It says that is the up-to-date, but I don't trust anything anymore
CursedPanther 2016년 6월 27일 오후 8시 28분 
If you aren't making good use of Shadowplay, then you aren't missing out much without GF Exp anyway.
˜lokkandload˜™ 2016년 6월 27일 오후 9시 58분 
I'm still running an old driver, far more stable than the newest garbage they're putting out. So far every game runs like butter.
cyberspaced1 2017년 1월 2일 오후 5시 17분 
I just started using Steam on a new laptop. I bought a couple bundles and installed onto my machines 1TB D drive in folder D:\Games\Steam instead of my 250mb ssd C drive. Most of the games are not recognized. After install I put all the desktop shortcuts into a folder. If I click to add a game in the GEForce app and point to the shortcut folder I can add any app. However, if in the game settings I add the folder where the apps are it does nothing. I checked for the target directory of the shortcuts but they are web shortcuts and only point to a Steam url.
jlgr 2024년 1월 27일 오전 12시 50분 
Nvidia did not pick up my Conqueror's Blade game. But picked up my Eden Ring. Wth...
jlgr 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 1월 27일 오전 12시 50분
Katie 2024년 1월 28일 오전 8시 49분 
This thread was quite old before the recent post, so we're locking it to prevent confusion.
< >
14개 댓글 중 1-14개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2016년 6월 27일 오후 6시 43분
게시글: 14