Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Help and Tips > Подробности за темата
Тази тема е заключена
[UPDATE #2] New Steam Guard feature to help protect your items
We have made the necessary adjustments to this security feature and are planning on turning it on Monday September 23rd, 2013.

The new changes should not affect users with multiple devices in the same household. If you have a device that has Steam Guard enabled in your household for 15 days and you enable Steam Guard on a new device in your household you should not be affected by the cooldown for the new device.
Последно редактиран от KonG™; 18 септ. 2013 в 10:47
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 970 коментара
had steamguard activated from over 15 days on my account and yet im affected , so no any other way rather than waiting the 15 dayss ?
15 days is ridiculous, god forbid someone wanting to access their account from any of the 4 internet capable devices they probably have.
Последно редактиран от < blank >; 28 авг. 2013 в 19:21
Fantastic! This should do a lot to make phishing accounts less attractive.
I did not clean cookies from my browser and I still have been affected by this new feature. It happened as soon steam updated the client this night.

When I try to buy something from the market, it says something about the 15 days that I'm unable to use the market. Also says that "Assuming nothing further occurs to restrict your acess, you'll be able to use the community market on 31/08/2013."
So, it is 15 days or on saturday I'll be able to use it?
This is extremely confusing. So you are blocked on only the device? because my downstairs linux box is blocked while my upstairs osx box is not. Please explain.
If i login PC in cyber cafe, i can't trade anything @@.WTH ???:angrytitan:
This your fault Valve @@@ :meatytears: I'm always using the same computer but that happened. Never disabled SteamGuard.
Последно редактиран от Turcalo; 28 авг. 2013 в 19:41
So because of some people without common sense we all have to pay? Great
Steam guard has been activated since 7-15, more than 15 days, all I did recently that might have caused this 15 day thing is that I reinstalled Steam 3-4 days ago. Not TODAY. That might be the reason or maybe everyone would be affected regardless..?
So wait, if I have SteamGuard enabled for more than 15 days (lets say 2 years) I decide to format my hard drive, reinstall OS and Steam Client and I will be locked out for 15 days?
had steam gaurd on for at least 7 days thats gay since its not even the rest of the time its fully jsut u must wait the whole time couldnt u have like i had it on at least 7 days makes it were i eeed to wait 8 or so instead of 15 ive got trading to doa dn untill i can im not putting any more cash ons team
pls vavle,i offer play at cyper cafe but now i cant trade anything :( pls :(
Trade banned in all my devices, including steam client for windows and linux without any changes, same PC, same IP, why valve?

What's next? trade ban every time I log out steam client? An url blocker to avoid kids see and open fake links of steamcomunity?
Последно редактиран от DrSimio; 28 авг. 2013 в 20:03
zzzzz ... i did not do somethng and my account is unabled to trade for 15 days ...sir .. be careful of that rules or regulation ... someone may be affected .. like me .. how can i trade ? i did nothng wrong ... why include me on ban on 15 days ??? zzzzzzz fix this please
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 970 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Help and Tips > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 28 авг. 2013 в 19:12
Публикации: 970