elfoxy 2013 年 6 月 6 日 上午 8:32
'A connection to the Friends network could not be established.'
I've gotten this for a couple of days, it started happening after the last update. Is it happening to anyone else?
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 16
PejorativeSaint 2013 年 6 月 7 日 下午 1:36 
I had the same problem today. Turns out the update removed my computer from the list of devices "approved" for Steam access. I had to have the system send a confirmation code and I was able to access the friends network again.
elfoxy 2013 年 6 月 7 日 下午 1:37 
I figured out how to go back online, I go to steam then go online and it works

But every time my computer starts it seems to be in offline mode and I have to restart steam to get online.
PejorativeSaint 2013 年 6 月 7 日 下午 5:24 
Did it ask you for to reauthorize your PC the first time you logged into steam in ur browser? It did for me, if it didn't for you, probably a different issue.
elfoxy 2013 年 6 月 8 日 上午 8:04 
Yeah it stopped now :D
Artes 2013 年 6 月 14 日 上午 1:52 
I dont know how to Rauthorize
PejorativeSaint 2013 年 6 月 14 日 下午 3:20 
I couldn't "force" it to do so, when I logged into steampowered.com from my browser it prompted me to verify my PC. It sent me an email w/ a code and a link to enter the code for verification. Once I did that, it was fixed.
Dan 2013 年 7 月 13 日 上午 8:48 
this doesnt work for me
elfoxy 2013 年 7 月 15 日 上午 9:01 
引用自 rockdanuk
this doesnt work for me

try clicking steam in the top left and then go online
Dan 2013 年 7 月 15 日 上午 9:19 
thanks that worked
:)
Pink Poodle OF DOOM!!! 2013 年 7 月 26 日 上午 9:18 
None of that worked for me. I had to go to "Account Settings" and opt out of the beta. That prompted steam to re-download and now I'm getting the Steam Login.
BECHA 2013 年 10 月 12 日 下午 11:57 
when I click steam in th top left, I can see 'Go offline...' not 'Go online'
最後修改者:BECHA; 2013 年 10 月 12 日 下午 11:59
elfoxy 2013 年 10 月 13 日 上午 5:25 
@Back

And you still get the offline issue?
HOAX 2017 年 12 月 2 日 下午 1:03 
This happened to me today and I just pressed on my account and pressed change profile. This will make u log out and u will just have to log in again.
Decisive Ass 2018 年 8 月 13 日 上午 10:02 
引用自 PejorativeSaint
I couldn't "force" it to do so, when I logged into steampowered.com from my browser it prompted me to verify my PC. It sent me an email w/ a code and a link to enter the code for verification. Once I did that, it was fixed.

I tried doing that and it still said I was disconnected from the friend's network, I sent the verification code, verified it, resigned in, and everything. I'm so stuck and I don't know what to do I can't play any games with my friends.
elfoxy 2018 年 8 月 13 日 上午 10:16 
引用自 lenlenlenee
引用自 PejorativeSaint

I tried doing that and it still said I was disconnected from the friend's network, I sent the verification code, verified it, resigned in, and everything. I'm so stuck and I don't know what to do I can't play any games with my friends.

Have you tried Pressing Steam in the top left, then Go offline/online?
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 16
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 6 月 6 日 上午 8:32
回覆: 16