bought a game, not in steam library, cant download
i just bought farming simulator 2013 and i cant download it, its not in my games library, it says i bought it in my friends tab, what should i do?
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
mistified 25/dez./2012 às 9:25 
I'm having the same problem, but with Anno 2070... Not a cheap thing to lose after just spending £25 on it!!
ive been doing some reading and it looks like the steam servers are so overloaded that noone can download any games, or atleast thats what everyone seems to be saying
mistified 25/dez./2012 às 9:29 
Surely they would still appear in the games library though? I purchased Anno, Steam took payment via Paypal then Steam went to "No Connection". The payment has been taken via paypal, but no sign of the game on my Library and the store page says I don't own it even after paying for it.
mistified 25/dez./2012 às 9:34 
Ah, never mind. I guess becaue of the server issues Steam is just taking longer than usual to list purchases, now in my library :)
Dontblink 25/dez./2012 às 11:27 
Same issue here, bought the Portal bundle, but it got stuck on " searching for game licenses or something, and it froze steam and i closed it and it wasnt in library! idk how to get it in, hope steam can fix this
mistified 25/dez./2012 às 11:29 
Mine came up, but took about half an hour or so before it showed up in my Game Library
Aareooon 25/dez./2012 às 11:43 
My GMOD that I bought 5 minutes prior to disconnect will not allow me to install. WTF, I bought it and it started to check for license updates then continued to search although it was making no progress. I noticed shortly afterwards that the Steam server had disconnected. Now that the server is back up, GMOD is in my game library, but I can install it to no avail. Please help me.
RED 23/abr./2013 às 6:30 
Having the same issue with my Arma 2 Czech Add on i just bought. REALLY frustrating. Nice to read some type of explanation though.
Aareooon 26/abr./2013 às 14:37 
OK, re on this. I am now able to open my Library, but that is not where to re-install games, from my experience. You must click on downloads, or downloading, and click Install on the game that you desire. Please reply if you are having issues.
wow. this post was from months ago. i cant believe someone ressurected it.
Aareooon 5/mai./2013 às 11:01 
lol, ur welcome :P
DJMozza 13/ago./2013 às 9:41 
I know this question was posted looooooooooooooooooooooong ago but if you have the same problem, and nothing suggested here works, It may cause an inconvenience but you could try re-installing steam because it could be a PC problem that cannot be cured unless you re-install steam.
dylanharvey1992 25/set./2014 às 8:27 
had the same problem with it getting frozen in "licence updates". The game I bought, system shock 2, did not appear in my library for download. I re-downloaded the steam app and now system shock 2 is there, but all other games are gone. Very frustrating.
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 25/dez./2012 às 9:21