< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Satoru 28 FEB 2013 a las 14:23 
This seems fairly moot now that Steam more or less supports this for 90% of the game on Steam.
Publicado originalmente por MrSpeedNut:
This is great for hundreds of games that work "best" in windows XP, If you have got new solid state drive and want to move your games to it no need to uninstall them from your platter drive, that has moving parts, you can spread your already installed games over many drives no need to redownload and use up your bandwith and time. You can also move your games that u dont play as often to a spare drive and keep your play "NOW" games on your fastest drives Like a solid state drive, or your fastest scsi drive. Vary nice for windows xp developed games which are many and has some of the best of all time. "Dm430 rep +1000"
Thank you very much :)
Hannibal 2 MAR 2013 a las 11:39 
Its just as easy doing it manually. Steamapps/common folder, Choose game you want to move. Right Click folder and choose cut. Go to new location and choose paste. Once its moved, right click the folder in its new location, choose PICK LINK SOURCE. Go to old location and choose DROP AS JUNCTION. Done. You can move multiple games to move. I usually move 10 to 20 at a time. Just highlight them all with the mouse, both cutting, pasting and dropping it as a junction later.

Just easier for me, no need to open 3rd party apps. Its basically what they are doing in the end.
Última edición por Hannibal; 2 MAR 2013 a las 11:40
A poorly trained AI 7 MAR 2013 a las 20:36 
Publicado originalmente por postewar:
been ther done that

http://www.traynier.com/software/steammover

SteamSpreader
http://www.gamesave-manager.com/
Postwar unlike steammover from trayner and most other install manegment tools i have supported windows XP by useing true win32 API Hooks. It also alows single file movment useing HardLinks unlike most others aswell, Thats really the only reason i wrote it :P
Última edición por A poorly trained AI; 7 MAR 2013 a las 20:39
< >
Mostrando 1-4 de 4 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 28 FEB 2013 a las 14:08