Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:38am
Change Uplay login informations in Steam
Hi,
How can I change the Uplay login informations in Steam? If i launch a Uplay game Steam starts automatically Uplay but the false uplay account. I would like to change the automatically Uplay login informations. How can I do that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
ReBoot Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:48am 
Open Uplay, log out, log in with the other account.
TirithRR Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:50am 
Ya, Uplay just automatically logs in with which ever account you used. So log out of it and log in with which ever one you want to use.
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:52am 
This doesnt work. Steam still autologin with the wrong account informations. I cant find anything to change this.
TirithRR Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:58am 
With Uplay open, click the "Gear" icon in the upper right (settings menu) and select change user.

Once you are logged into the correct account, what happens when you start a Uplay game on Steam?
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:03am 
If I change the uplay user and i am still logged in uplay with the right account and start a uplay game on steam everything starts right.
If i logout in uplay and starts a uplay game on steam, steam login me automatically in uplay but with the wrong account. Thats the problem. I have deinstalled and installed uplay again but this doesnt help.
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:04am 
At the first time i starts a uplay game on steam i have checked the option to login automatically in uplay after i starts a steam game, but with the wrong account!
ReBoot Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:04am 
Then start Uplay through Steam and log out then.
TirithRR Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:07am 
Hmm. You may have to contact Ubisoft support to see if they have some sort of Steam/Uplay account linking.

Did you have a uplay account before you bought and tried to activate a game on Steam that required Uplay? Did you have Uplay installed before trying to activate a game on Steam that required Uplay?
spoof Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:08am 
going to be weird.

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faq/60/3888/frequently-asked-question-about-your-uplay-account/kA030000000eSUMCA2#4.
How do I unlink my Uplay account from facebook / Steam / Xbox Live Gamertag / Playstation ID?
At present, only the customer service team can unlink your Uplay account. For details on requesting this please see HERE.

not sure how that is going to work ;)
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:13am 
Login in Uplay through Steam, logoff and login again with the right accounts doesnt workt too.
There must be something in uplay or steam to fix this but i dont know where. Maybe deinstalling steam will fix something. Did this corrupt my game if i do that?
spoof Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:14am 
"at present, only the customer service team can unlink your Uplay account."

make a bat file that change your uplay login if that possible.
I do not want games that have it so I am not sure if that can be figured out.
Last edited by spoof; Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:15am
ReBoot Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:16am 
Looks like you have to contact Ubisoft support.
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:17am 
Ok thx....what a piece of ♥♥♥♥...
TirithRR Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:23am 
I'm curious how you got in the wrong account on Uplay in the first place though.
Ragul Dec 31, 2014 @ 4:52am 
Because i make a mistake...

Bit i have the solution. You have to login at http://uplay.ubi.com into your account. Then klick onto the Gear in the corner. Then there opens a window where you can manage your account settings and there is a button whrere you can simply unlink your uplay and steam account. No uplay customer service is needed.

Thx @all
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 31, 2014 @ 3:38am