กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้
[SOLVED] Do anyone know that why RBC Visa Virtual Debit Card doesn't work on Steam?
I was trying to use it to buy Steam games, but unfortunately each time I tried it, Steam always said it has been declined by card company, so what is the problem? Canadian Visa Debit doesn't support the payment from a website other than Canadian website???

[IT HAS BEEN SOLVED]
I don't know why, the problem just has been fixed automatically after 2 days since I posted this discussion, maybe there is a time to wait for activating a Visa Debit Card, but anyway, thanks to those who had tried to help me to solve this problem!
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย KRAZ1E_GH05T; 30 เม.ย. 2015 @ 3: 58pm
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 33 ความเห็น
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย moeroris:
You may wish to check this article:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4004-OFKB-3935
Well, ive checked it, but actually those solutions are useless to me, the error message just simply shows "Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company."
Maybe they don't use that card as a supporting payment. You could always find alternative methods
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Kal-El:
Maybe they don't use that card as a supporting payment. You could always find alternative methods
Well, I can definitely go buy a Steam gift card or a Visa/MasterCard gift card at a convenience store, but its quite inconvenient, so I want to try to use debit card to pay online. And also I might use it for some other retail stores.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย KRAZ1E_GH05T; 28 เม.ย. 2015 @ 7: 00pm
Make sure you are entering your name and address exactly as they are registered with your bank.
Make sure you are entering your name and address exactly as they are registered with your bank.
Well, I believe that I entered them correctly, or can you tell me a way to check the billing address? Are you currently using Visa Debit Card to buy games on Steam in Canada?
I am using Visa debit in Canada, though not through RBC. If I log on to online banking, I can click "Home Address" to see the information on file. Hopefully RBC offers a similar feature.
I am using Visa debit in Canada, though not through RBC. If I log on to online banking, I can click "Home Address" to see the information on file. Hopefully RBC offers a similar feature.
What bank are you using? If it works, then I can open an account in dat bank. And I've checked the address, and I am sure that I entered the correct address now, what should I do?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย KRAZ1E_GH05T; 28 เม.ย. 2015 @ 7: 12pm
I bank with CIBC.
I bank with CIBC.
Ok, thank you for helping, I might consider to get CIBC bank account or just wait until next year so that I can make a paypal account
You may wish to register a support account and open a ticket. Not sure if Steam can help or not, but it can't hurt to ask.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Krazie_GH05T:
I bank with CIBC.
Ok, thank you for helping, I might consider to get CIBC bank account or just wait until next year so that I can make a paypal account

Can you use that card through paypal?
You may wish to register a support account and open a ticket. Not sure if Steam can help or not, but it can't hurt to ask.
I've already opened a ticket :P I think the only way for me to buy steam games now is to buy a steam gift card :( I have wait until I am 18 years old then I can open a paypal account..
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย KRAZ1E_GH05T; 28 เม.ย. 2015 @ 8: 05pm
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย #Let Girls Learn #Sunshine Week:

I am not 18 years old yet, so sorry for that question
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย #Let Girls Learn #Sunshine Week:

I am not 18 years old yet, so sorry for that question
Is that a Canadian rule? I know I had a paypal account when I was 16 but that was about 8 years ago.

buying a digital gift through paypal does not even ask for your age.
https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/steam-digital-wallet-code.html
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 33 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Help and Tips > รายละเอียดกระทู้