Dette emnet er blitt låst
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 23. jan. 2015 kl. 15.59
Enable Force Feedback for Xbox One Controllers (Windows 7/8/8.1 x64 ONLY)
***UPDATE 4/17/2016***

Going forward "Updates" will no longer be posted here at the top. To view updates (including TODAY's) and compatible controllers follow the OneDrive link and view the changelog.

For those interested in having force feedback, vibration, rumble or whatever one decides to call it, I have modified the existing Japanese force feedback driver for the 360 controller (and other xinput devices) by Masahiko Morii. If you are seeking support for official wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers go here:

Force Feedback Driver for Xbox 360

1. Download the file.

Updated Force Feedback Driver for Xinput Controller[onedrive.live.com]

2. Run and click Next. (If prompted beforehand, click more info or I understand and run anyway)

3. If previous version is installed, click Remove.

4. Run again and click Complete, then choose install. (if prompted again, choose yes to complete installation)

NOTE: THIS IS SAFE...

This does not overwrite the official Xbox One Controller driver. It simply redirects the force feedback call from DInput to XInput. I have tested this on two of my home computers and it worked on all Directinput reliant games.

TROUBLESHOOTING:

1. DOUBLE CHECK that "Force Feedback Driver for Xinput" is removed in Add or Remove Programs, restart PC, then try again.

2. If you intend to use 360 controllers alongside an Xbox One controller you may have to have said 360 controller(s) turned on during installation.

3. x360ce may conflict with the force feedback of controllers (remove from game directory if this is the case) and try again.

4. From my understanding of this driver, Xbox 360 racing wheels DO NOT WORK. That is to say they will not vibrate or rumble.
Sist redigert av NUK3 TH3 WHAL35; 17. apr. 2016 kl. 10.05
< >
Viser 115 av 152 kommentarer
t_k_l_l_luigi 24. jan. 2015 kl. 0.56 
Great work i tried it and works for me.I have ried it with the euro truck simulator 2.
CZ_Strider 3. feb. 2015 kl. 3.14 
Is there any way to get this working for Razer Sabertooth?
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 3. feb. 2015 kl. 13.00 
Opprinnelig skrevet av CZ_Strider:
Is there any way to get this working for Razer Sabertooth?

1. Try the driver (if you haven't)

2. Verify that you have a 64 bit build of Windows 7/8/8.1 (REQUIRED!!!)

3. There's NO WAY I can guarantee this will work as I do not have this controller and cannot test it, but if you can supply me with the Razer's Hardware Id's from device manager I can "try" to add it into the modded driver. That's the best I can do.
nznjr 13. feb. 2015 kl. 7.02 
Opprinnelig skrevet av NUK3 TH3 WHAL35:

This does not overwrite the official Xbox One Controller driver. It simply redirects the force feedback call from DInput to Xinput. I have tested this on two of my home computers and it worked on all directinput reliant games. I CANNOT confirm if this works on "wired" 360 controllers as I do not have one (just wireless). I have seen different forums for different games here on this topic asking for this so here it is. By all means, if this mod works for "YOU" then feel free to post elsewhere.
Can confirm this is working on my wired 360 controller Thanks!
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 13. feb. 2015 kl. 8.58 
Opprinnelig skrevet av nznjr:
Opprinnelig skrevet av NUK3 TH3 WHAL35:

This does not overwrite the official Xbox One Controller driver. It simply redirects the force feedback call from DInput to Xinput. I have tested this on two of my home computers and it worked on all directinput reliant games. I CANNOT confirm if this works on "wired" 360 controllers as I do not have one (just wireless). I have seen different forums for different games here on this topic asking for this so here it is. By all means, if this mod works for "YOU" then feel free to post elsewhere.
Can confirm this is working on my wired 360 controller Thanks!

REALLY appreciate the confirmation on wired 360 controllers. I had a feeling it would BUT, had no way to self confirm. Thanks for that and I'm glad to help.
Sist redigert av NUK3 TH3 WHAL35; 14. feb. 2015 kl. 11.05
Noxxys 4. mars 2015 kl. 11.08 
Hi, the link doesn't work anymore. It says that the file doesn't exist on the server. Could you please reupload it?
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 4. mars 2015 kl. 18.37 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Noxxys:
Hi, the link doesn't work anymore. It says that the file doesn't exist on the server. Could you please reupload it?

Okay, I've changed the link host from Filedropper over to MediaFire.
Noxxys 6. mars 2015 kl. 14.08 
Thanks
WiLLinG 21. mars 2015 kl. 6.09 
Don't work on Razer Onza Tournament Edition, can you please try to add support for this gamepad ? Here is hardware ID's - "USB\VID_1689&PID_FD00&REV_0124", "USB\VID_1689&PID_FD00" Don't know if this what you need...
WiLLinG 22. mars 2015 kl. 9.34 
YES, it works!!! HUGE thank you :)
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 22. mars 2015 kl. 9.39 
Opprinnelig skrevet av WiLLinG:
YES, it works!!! HUGE thank you :)

Great! I'll go ahead and replace the DL link at the top! Thanks for the feedback!
Sist redigert av NUK3 TH3 WHAL35; 25. mars 2015 kl. 12.05
NeoAxle 25. mars 2015 kl. 10.22 
Thank you man, it's works for me too, i have both Xbox360 and one controllers. I use different controller depending of which game i play (One for 2D games) an (360 for 3D). Thanks a lot anyway. :)
NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 25. mars 2015 kl. 12.10 
Glad I could help! Thanks for the feedback!
80TCS 8. apr. 2015 kl. 19.55 
Thx! Just got myself an XBOne Controller and the old 360 "rumble addon drivers" didn't worked any more. Nice to see someone still pays attention to these kind of things.
spitfire_ch 20. juni 2015 kl. 16.00 
It's amazing to see this project is continued, thank you very much! Do you think possible to add the Thrustmaster GPX LightBack as well? Hardware IDs: "HID\VID_24C6&PID_5B02&IG_01", "HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME", "HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0005", "HID_DEVICE"
< >
Viser 115 av 152 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 23. jan. 2015 kl. 15.59