Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Help and Tips > Details van topic
Dit topic is gesloten
Where is the steam screenshot folder?
I am trying to find the steam folder for the screenshots so I can put my own image in. I wasn't able to take a screenshot while playing Risk of Rain so I saved the image as a jpg file in my desktop. The screenshot key is f12 and I have steam overlay checked. I already tried changing the key, but nothing seems to work. Please post a solution to where the screenshot folder for Risk of Rain is. I've seen videos where people added screenshots themselves, but in order to do what they did, I would need to have a screenshot folder for the game already made which I don't have.
< >
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
Idk man this seems really complicated. :steamsad:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\195763384\760\remote
Let me know if you have questions.
My file in userdata is 184165011 and is the only file there. Inside it there is a folder called 7, but not 760
I would have to take a screenshot which I can't do for the program to automatically make the foler.
Origineel geplaatst door Incursion:
I would have to take a screenshot which I can't do for the program to automatically make the foler.

Go to your Content page on your Steam profile, and "Upload Screen Shots" there you can open the uploader and you can pick to open it on your disk if you want.
"/760/remote/" part is very intuitive and user-friendly. UserId and AppId are easily distinguishable and human-readable nonetheless. "show on disk" button works as supposed on linux - it does nothing.
Laatst bewerkt door M443556; 20 jun 2017 om 15:34
Open screenshot window. Select your game, Select your pic then down there there is button called "View On Disk". Press it. Vualla!
i dont want to "upload" and then "view on disk". this is terrible design.
< >
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Help and Tips > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 25 nov 2015 om 12:30
Aantal berichten: 9