Bl4nkk Aug 31, 2014 @ 1:33pm
Error 105 and 102. Can't connect to Steam
I'll just start with the example. I click on the workshop from my Skyrim game and it lets me scroll a little bit when either error 105 or 102 pops up. Then I can just hit "back" and I can browse again for about 1-5 seconds and it pops up again.

I tried to contact Steam support but the email they send me to verify my account won't send or arrive to my email.

This also happens when I try to look at the store as well. My internet is working fine and it appears the servers are fine.

Exact error codes below.

Error Code: -105

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Code: -102

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Deus Sinistro Sep 26, 2014 @ 2:22pm 
sadly I am also having the same problem.
Mr Anderson Apr 9, 2015 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by Royale with Cheese:
sadly I am also having the same problem.

did you get a solution?
Deus Sinistro Apr 9, 2015 @ 4:35pm 
nope
dos equis Apr 9, 2015 @ 4:48pm 
Go to start and type in "services", then press enter.

Scroll down until you see "DNS client". Right click it and restart it and see if that works.
Mr Anderson Apr 9, 2015 @ 4:50pm 
Originally posted by dos equis:
Go to start and type in "services", then press enter.

Scroll down until you see "DNS client". Right click it and restart it and see if that works.
no luck :c
Mr Anderson Apr 9, 2015 @ 4:53pm 
Originally posted by xKolekk:
I'll just start with the example. I click on the workshop from my Skyrim game and it lets me scroll a little bit when either error 105 or 102 pops up. Then I can just hit "back" and I can browse again for about 1-5 seconds and it pops up again.

I tried to contact Steam support but the email they send me to verify my account won't send or arrive to my email.

This also happens when I try to look at the store as well. My internet is working fine and it appears the servers are fine.

Exact error codes below.

Error Code: -105

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Code: -102

did you fix it?
alonso23 Apr 9, 2015 @ 5:00pm 
Peladitos con pecas
Mr Anderson Apr 9, 2015 @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by alonso123(Game Here):
Peladitos con pecas
english?
alonso23 Apr 9, 2015 @ 5:03pm 
bald with freckles
how to solve its??
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments