This topic has been locked
help ban this Racist Steam group
help me ban this Racist Steam group here the link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NoNegrosInMyWhiteAmerica
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Are they harassing users? Are they spamming racist things on the forums?

Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:

:qr:
Regardless of that, racism and discrimination violates Steam content rules. I already reported the group.

yes just look at the page
Originally posted by R Λ i D Ξ N:

Regardless of that, racism and discrimination violates Steam content rules. I already reported the group.

That would lead to witch hunts for all things people may consider racist. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands would be at risk for this witch hunt that you just participated in.

GJ!

Originally posted by Hollow Devil ▄︻̷̿┻̿═:

yes just look at the page

I don't see anything that indicates they are harassing users outside of their group. They just talk about it inside their group and that is ok.

Originally posted by R Λ i D Ξ N:

That would lead to witch hunts for all things people may consider racist. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands would be at risk for this witch hunt that you just participated in.

GJ!

Have you seen the group description? I don't think we need more of these "look at me I'm so cool for being an edgelord" ironic-racists.
And the OP needs to stop spamming this topic all over the forums. YOU DO want to be in a witch hunt.

And the OP needs to stop spamming this topic all over the forums. YOU DO want to be in a witch hunt.

:cfacepalm:
I need help to ban them so I post on one that one of the steam staff will help me if steam stand behind this they are just as sick
What did they do to you?

Max Sep 9 @ 7:39am 
Please take a look at the following article for information on how to reporting abusive behavior: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1476-HJCM-5616
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Sep 9 @ 7:25am