daywalker 6 nov. 2012 às 11:40
Upgrading
Relating to purchasing if you buy black ops 2 from another retailer such as gamestop will you be able to upgrade to digital deluxe or is it just steam?
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
tmwfte 6 nov. 2012 às 11:46 
All copies of Black Ops II activate on Steam, regardless of where you buy it. You will not, however, be able to purchase the upgrade for yourself until release of the title (since technically until you enter the activation code, you don't "own" it on Steam.)
daywalker 6 nov. 2012 às 11:53 
sry what i meant was when you buy it of gamestop, will i be able to ugrade it or does it have to be bought off steam?
tmwfte 6 nov. 2012 às 11:54 
You'd have to check the other retailers to see if they offer the upgrade.
daywalker 6 nov. 2012 às 12:02 
so basically will you have to buy the game off steam for the upgrade or can you buy the game off gamestop and get the upgrade on steam?
tmwfte 6 nov. 2012 às 12:08 
That is pretty much what I said...

I don't know if other retailers offer the upgrade to the digital deluxe edition as a separate item or just the Vanilla and Digital Deluxe editions alone. Again, you'd have to check them if they also offer the upgrade.
daywalker 6 nov. 2012 às 12:28 
alright thanks for your help!!!:))
Jamebonds1 6 nov. 2012 às 14:08 
If member buy normal version of Black Ops II but want Deluxe, they can upgrade to Deluxe version at cost 20 dollar. It can be only done by Steam. I wouldn't trust to preorder on GameStop or Amazon. I almost never use Amazon downloader when i buy it. I enter code by Orgin or Steam.
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 6 nov. 2012 às 11:40
Comentários: 7