Ce sujet a été verrouillé
Quantum Conundrum Sale
I got an email that Quantum Conundrum was on sale for 1 cent. I clicked on show all deals at the store and it shows it there at 1 cent. When i click on the actual game, it shows me the price is 7.49?

What gives? I want the price that was emailed to me and advertised for this sale.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 12 sur 12
It's clearly just a technical glitch that has since been fixed (Now showing as 50% off).
Really? Click on Show all deals on the right side of the store. It still shows 100% off.
Dernière modification de Darkfiend; 25 janv. 2013 à 6h05
Odd. It's showing 50% for me.
Either way, 100% off is quite obviously a glitch and you can't expect to be getting the game for that.
Why not? That email went out to everyone that had the game on their wishlist. Plus it shows it on the offers page still. It's not unrealistic to want something for the price it's advertised for.
You won't get the game at 100% off.
Stores have ways of avoid such glitches to go into an actual purchase.

Not long ago, a game was displayed at 115% off. Evidently one couldn't add the game to the basket and get paid for buying it.
Not looking to get paid for getting a game. Looking to get the offer that was emailed to me. Ironic that no one from Steam has said anything.

They have since fixed it on the See all Deals page.
Dernière modification de Darkfiend; 25 janv. 2013 à 9h46
Tricks 25 janv. 2013 à 10h58 
Actually, from what I understand sometimes people do get away with buying at glitched prices.

During the Christmas Sale, I'm pretty sure quite a few people got Sleeping Dogs and the DLC at what, 95% off? Thanks to a glitch.
Fox 25 janv. 2013 à 12h15 
Steam store actually crashed for a few minutes just for them to fix their mistake.
Well, I have an email that states "Offer Ends January 28 4:00pm PST", and you can be sure I'm going to fight for my copy of the game, even if Steamhas to eat their loss. You can't just "Undo" something like that. How many people may have rushed that into their carts, and payed for it, going into bank overdraft or something? This is why lawyers get away with suing companies for millions for tiny mistakes... not just to get cash, to make sure they don't happen again.
Accidents happen, nothing is perfect. Expecting them to be 100% correct ALL of the time, is silly. If people rush, it's not Valves fault they went into a bank overdraft. Pay better attention to your finances. It probably was just a hiccup or extra keystroke.

Tricks 25 janv. 2013 à 13h19 
I have to agree. You can't blame Steam for people intentionally trying to exploit what is obviously a glitch. If you're lucky, you'll get it for the glitch price. If not, be it on your own head the consequences.

Nobody wants to take any responsibility for their own actions these days, this is why lawyers get away with suing companies for tiny mistakes.
Dernière modification de Tricks; 25 janv. 2013 à 13h19
Tricksy: Your post is very contradictory. "Accidents happen" becomes "no one takes accountability." Steam sent me an email that told me a sale price. I get it may have been a mistake, but they offered me a product at a price via email AND on their steam client. When i clicked it, it was a different price all together.

I agree with you people should take responsibility for their own actions. That's why i want steam to step up and take accountability for this. They offered me the game at a price. Take accountability and provide it to me at that price.

And, to be specific, offering and advertising a product at one price and then switching it at the point of sale for another price is technically a bait-and-switch.
Dernière modification de Darkfiend; 25 janv. 2013 à 13h26
Light 25 janv. 2013 à 15h54 
I have to agree with accidents happen, but at the same time if this accident costed someone and they didnt realize it, it would be nice of Steam to offer a refund.

Note: I said nice because it's not a law. When you buy something you agree to the terms and conditions etc, so even if it was a complete mistake, to are no longer accountable for it.Also, I said refund and not a free game because mistakes do happen and I dont think it would be fare to ask them to lose money for this. Although it would show go faith ( but thats just a different way of looking at it)
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 12 sur 12
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 25 janv. 2013 à 5h50