Aliens: Colonial Marines not worth getting on Steam?
I love my steam account and having all my games in one place. I enjoy playing multi-player games like Borderlands 2 with friends and family so when I heard about Colonial Marines being available for pre-order I was very interested. After doing a little research however, I am left asking myself - is it really worth getting this game for my steam account?

All you have to do is look online and you will find that gamestop is offering much more for players who pre-order the same game at the same price -

Bonus!

Pre-order Aliens Colonial Marines and receive the Exclusive Competitive Multiplayer Pack!

Four Playable Movie Characters: Players will be able to fight for their squad's survival and confront hordes of enemies as the original ALIENS film icons Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone.
Additional Marines Character Customization Options
Ripley's Flamethrower

Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.
Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of pickup.

Im honestly left wondering why Steam couldnt give us a better offer for the same game when thier pre-order bonus items are digital bonuses as well, and you get more content.
What do we get? The STICK? Come on Steam, you can do better. Help us all decide buying this game from you is really worth our investment, because as we sit in our current situation
its not. SWEETEN THE DEAL!

< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
For some of us, price isn't the only factor in determing where to purchase a game. In my case, I want Steam to continue to propser and grow so I throw the majority of my gaming dollars to them. Steam gets it right more often than not so they get my support.

Bonus content, on the other hand, might change things. Hopefully, Steam includes the same content.

Good tip on the game and the deal. Thank you. :)
If thats all steam is offering I will be preordering from game as well.
I pre ordered before i found this out. I was a bit dissapointed when i found this out. I would love it if this was included in the spean preorder, or if Gearbox will sell it later as DLC.
I pre-ordered from simply games. It's £20 there for CD version but you get pre-order bonus too so was easy for me.
I still havent made up my mind if I want to purchase this game from steam or get it somewhere else with better bonus DLC. Steam provides a nice environment to play games with your friends and I would be getting this game to play with them. Steam allows you to talk with other steam members while you play, which is key in co-op modes and it's super easy and convenient. I just cant stand missing out on all the extra stuff >< !! And its not like you would want to pay for the game twice at 50 bucks a pop.
I preordered for 360, as most of my friends are lowly console peasants, and I want to play with them.

Also, I need that statue. Hard. Like, all up in my body.
İlk olarak MrMcloud tarafından gönderildi:
I still havent made up my mind if I want to purchase this game from steam or get it somewhere else with better bonus DLC. Steam provides a nice environment to play games with your friends and I would be getting this game to play with them. Steam allows you to talk with other steam members while you play, which is key in co-op modes and it's super easy and convenient. I just cant stand missing out on all the extra stuff >< !! And its not like you would want to pay for the game twice at 50 bucks a pop.

This game is using Steamworks so wherever you purchase you need Steam to play. You must activate the game on Steam. :) And I purchase the game from GetGamesGo for $30. It is really a good deal I think. And I think SEGA will sell that DLCs later after the release.
En son acare84 tarafından düzenlendi; 25 Oca 2013 @ 10:20
İlk olarak Th3 Ch13f tarafından gönderildi:
I pre-ordered from simply games. It's £20 there for CD version but you get pre-order bonus too so was easy for me.
I pre ordered from simply games too. For people who are now in UK or have a UK address, I suggest to pre order this game from simply games, its about 20 GBP / 32 USD and you get retail version with same bonus as gamestop offers. This should be the lowest price now.

it would be better if I didn't know 3(
i simply hate this company that do so many different vversion of a game with cutting content of the game itself..i'm really bored about this...and a season pass at day 1 is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ too. Gearbox have failed again... dont preorder anything after DNF...
< >
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 16 Oca 2013 @ 23:38
İleti: 10