Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:35
Steam is temporarily unavailable please try again later
wtfff, already refreshed all files and have a steam apps folder of over 300gb dafuuq!!!!!!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 21 komentarzy
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:38 
Try connecting using the
-tcp
paramter.
If you don't know how to do that, this article should help: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5623-QOSV-5250

If that doesn't help, have you checked everything listed here? I'm looking more at the stuff at the lower half of this page as you obviously can't change your download region: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5483-YUFN-0521
Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:44 
thanks for the fast reply will try to do this, i just rerouted my ports for ac3 today, maybe i ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up something, thanks!
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:46 
That's quite possible.

The ports required for Steam are listed here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8571-GLVN-8711
Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:47 
ok i just deleted port 80(it was forwarded to ac3), might be the problem, reseted the router, wish me luck!
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Mr. Fahrenheit; 29 listopada 2012 o 20:48
Andymacsa4 29 listopada 2012 o 20:48 
Are you signed on for the beta? I reinstalled and everything was peaches until I opted back into the beta. On restart, it gave me the unavailable error.
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:48 
Let's hope! If not, give the stuff I mentioned in the first post a shot.
Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:49 
nope, it always reaches 26%, then i get the error "Error copying SteamNEW.exe to steam.exe"
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:49 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Andymacsa4:
Are you signed on for the beta? I reinstalled and everything was peaches until I opted back into the beta. On restart, it gave me the unavailable error.
You can get rid of the beta by using the
-clearbeta
launch parameter on Steam.
If you don't know how to do that, this article should help: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5623-QOSV-5250
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Felix; 29 listopada 2012 o 20:50
Mongoloid 29 listopada 2012 o 20:49 
Are you using the betaclient? That's what happened to me, I disabled it and was able to get on steam, but now the steam games on my D drive show up as uninstalled :(
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:50 
Początkowo opublikowane przez ATF_Mart // BF3:
nope, it always reaches 26%, then i get the error "Error copying SteamNEW.exe to steam.exe"
Run the Steam.exe in Administrator Mode.

Początkowo opublikowane przez DJ Mustard:
Are you using the betaclient? That's what happened to me, I disabled it and was able to get on steam, but now the steam games on my D drive show up as uninstalled :(
Well, they would do because only the Steam Beta knows how to read them.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Felix; 29 listopada 2012 o 20:51
Andymacsa4 29 listopada 2012 o 20:51 
@FrazerJC
Shame though. Just got back into PC gaming and I was looking forward to Big Picture.
Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:51 
thank you! just opted out of beta! its updating as we speak! thanks, would you take a humble bundle key a a reward? xD
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:52 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Andymacsa4:
@FrazerJC
Shame though. Just got back into PC gaming and I was looking forward to Big Picture.
Betas have problems, I'm afraid. That's why they are called Betas! I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough.

thank you! just opted out of beta! its updating as we speak! thanks, would you take a humble bundle key a a reward? xD
I'm glad it's working (we hope...)!
Keep the key for yourself, though, I've already bought it. But thanks anyway!
Mr. Fahrenheit 29 listopada 2012 o 20:53 
WHAT

thats why i dont change location of steam apps, in case of reintall default is C
Felix 29 listopada 2012 o 20:56 
WHAT

thats why i dont change location of steam apps, in case of reintall default is C
What he's talking about is an option in Steam Beta that allows you to install games to other drives that Steam is not installed to. For example, my Steam is installed to E, but I could install games to C and D drives using the Beta.

Because he has opted out of the Beta, his Steam only knows how to read the game files from his Steam location rather than both Steam location and the other drives, too.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 21 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 29 listopada 2012 o 20:35