Gökyüzü 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 2:58
Hello ı was wonderring something about support teams
Just a couple of hours ago somebody contacted me and told me that he was reported me instead of somebody else. I keept ask him "where did you see even see me?" and he just keep avoided my question. And told me if im not connected to support my acount will be banned.
But i saw it diffrently.
He send me a picture of his support answer.
"Hey there,
We need a valid proof that your report was mistaken.
Due to the age and value of the account, we realy need you to provide the original report file that you made a mistake.
If you cant provide the information that we're asking for, then we cant help you and we'll have to close this ticket. And the account that you've reported will be permanantly banned."

Does this means my account or his im confuised
引用自 Spawn of Totoro:
引用自 Gökyüzü
I didint belive it was an acidental or something. I suspected on some other player who i was recently report for "steam achiviment cheat". I toght it was unfair that i play 100's hours to open all achivements and he opens with a 30 min. But i dont know if it was him. Either way i didint do anything wrong. And i only tell support that i dont know who is this person.

Valve investigates reports based on their own logs, they do not discuss it with users and a user would not know they were even reported until some action was taken against the account.

Valve will not discuss on-going investigations.

As has been said, it is a scam. Block and report the user. Do not provide any information.
< >
目前顯示第 1-8 則留言,共 8
max 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 2:59 
最後修改者:max; 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 2:59
That is a scam.
:itsboshytime:
Gökyüzü 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:04 
引用自 Maxwell
This is scam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177244559
Oh, i didint realize. He didint ask me to click anything else only wanted me to contect a support. And tell them this was a mistake.
cinedine 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:14 
Wow, I always wonder why people think they have to act on an "accidental" report.

But:

引用自 Gökyüzü
Due to the age and value of the account, we realy need you to provide the original report file that you made a mistake.

Yeah, uhm, support is supposed to have the "file" on file. They have to act on it after all.
Also what service perma-bans a user just because they received a complain about them. Without doing any investigation into the matter.
I know people shut down their brain, but this scam has so many red flags it should make you think at some point.
最後修改者:cinedine; 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:15
Pinky 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:15 
引用自 Gökyüzü
引用自 Maxwell
This is scam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177244559
Oh, i didint realize. He didint ask me to click anything else only wanted me to contect a support. And tell them this was a mistake.

The "support" he directs you to will also be a scammer. It may even be the same person.

We see this all the time.
Gökyüzü 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:20 
引用自 cinedine
Wow, I always wonder why people think they have to act on an "accidental" report.

But:

引用自 Gökyüzü

Yeah, uhm, support is supposed to have the "file" on file. They have to act on it after all.
I know people shut down their brain, but this scam has so many red flags it should make you think at some point.

I didint belive it was an acidental or something. I suspected on some other player who i was recently report for "steam achiviment cheat". I toght it was unfair that i play 100's hours to open all achivements and he opens with a 30 min. But i dont know if it was him. Either way i didint do anything wrong. And i only tell support that i dont know who is this person.
此討論串的作者認為本留言為原主題提供了解答。
Spawn of Totoro 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:23 
引用自 Gökyüzü

Valve investigates reports based on their own logs, they do not discuss it with users and a user would not know they were even reported until some action was taken against the account.

Valve will not discuss on-going investigations.

As has been said, it is a scam. Block and report the user. Do not provide any information.
最後修改者:Spawn of Totoro; 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 3:23
Muppet among Puppets 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 9:28 
引用自 Gökyüzü
If you cant provide the information that we're asking for, then we cant help you and we'll have to close this ticket. And the account that you've reported will be permanantly banned."
This is a new level of absurd.

Wonder what happens in that world of imagination if it was gabe`s account that has been reported by accident.
< >
目前顯示第 1-8 則留言,共 8
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2020 年 8 月 23 日 下午 2:58
回覆: 8