Terminator: Resistance

Terminator: Resistance

View Stats:
uncut sex scenes when?
https://i.imgur.com/7WfeMok.jpg

GET ON IT MODDERS. Apparently, Jennifer's is much longer.
< >
Showing 16-30 of 104 comments
Hellcat Nov 23 @ 1:12pm 
Originally posted by Doctor Killjoy:
Originally posted by Hellcat:

I doubt that's the reason, or else Witcher, Metro and Wolfenstein would have been censored too, (though I do agree that America is still sensitive about nudity, though not all of us are)

well i was just joking.
the reason the scenes are censored is more likely because of the console versions (sony being big on censorship these days with them going full sjw)

or they censored it because maybe valve was being difficult?

I forgot about Sony, but that can be the only reason, since Valve allows full porn games.
Even Yet other games on Console like Witcher series ,Metro series ,, Conan exiles ,etc has nudity/Partial nudity(female topless) ... well ... on some regions....
Last edited by CoolNatureBoy; Nov 23 @ 1:24pm
Originally posted by Hellcat:
Originally posted by CoolNatureBoy:
Wooow... nice find man...
i cant believe Dev censored this or why they didnt show it?

Thanks.

I have no idea why they were censored, but they shouldn't have been; they were part of the story and and they were beautifully made.
They generally censor stuff so ratings can be lowered and more customers can play it.
Last edited by DanteYoda; Nov 28 @ 3:55am
Alig200 Nov 27 @ 11:54pm 
Use this: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10937
(Credit to Sunbeam over at FRF for allowing the console enabler to work with TR)

After activating it and enabling UE4's dev console using it, press the tilde key to the left of 1 and use the console set your fov to a value of between 90-120 using 'fov <value here>'

(the reason I say a value between 90-120, is that higher values such as 120 let you see more, but you'll get oddities with the models, and stretching due to a higher FOV, whilst lower values such as 90, wont let you see as much, but theres much less stretching and oddities.)

Go through the conversations with Baron/Jennifer until the point where you say yes to the scenes, and then also type 'hidehud', which will remove the letterboxing
(aka the black bars on top and bottom, which will also let you see more. Also note that this command cannot be undone with reloading a prior save, so make sure to do that to get the hud back)

Tried using the debug camera during those scenes, but it locks the camera in place and unfortunately doesn't work.

Have fun, fellow pervs!
(EDIT: You're all cool people and probably not pervs, so don't take the aforementioned line seriously)
Last edited by Alig200; Dec 3 @ 4:37am
Hellcat Nov 28 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Alig200:
Use this: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10937
(Credit to Sunbeam over at FRF for allowing the console enabler to work with TR)

After activating it and enabling UE4's dev console using it, press the tilde key to the left of 1 and use the console set your fov to a value of between 90-120 using 'fov <value here>'

(the reason I say a value between 90-120, is that higher values such as 120 let you see more, but you'll get oddities with the models, and stretching due to a higher FOV, whilst lower values such as 90, wont let you see as much, but theres much less stretching and oddities.)

Go through the conversations with Baron/Jennifer until the point where you say yes to the scenes, and then also type 'hidehud', which will remove the letterboxing
(aka the black bars on top and bottom, which will also let you see more. Also note that this command cannot be undone with reloading a prior save, so make sure to do that to get the hud back)

Tried using the debug camera during those scenes, but it locks the camera in place and unfortunately doesn't work.

Have fun, fellow pervs!

Thanks, though my reason for wanting the nudity back in is that it supports the characterization (plus it's stupid for the nudity to be covered up while blood and gore are shown). I feel this workaround works best with an FOV of 75, because you still see the breasts, but the models are even less distorted and helps to preserve the scene's intimacy and atmosphere.
Last edited by Hellcat; Nov 28 @ 11:44am
That much of a lowlife you need virtual boobs on your screen huh?
Last edited by 愛Rain愛; Nov 28 @ 7:54am
Im fine with the "censoring", the soft approach feels very cinematic. Though I think it could be used aswell, imagine Baron overwhelm Rivers directly with her nudity, making clear, "whos the boss", and Jennifers scenes being more subtle, showing that both people share their love, not only the sex.
Last edited by Wrathgard's Ass [GER]; Nov 28 @ 9:32am
Originally posted by Alig200:
Use this: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10937
(Credit to Sunbeam over at FRF for allowing the console enabler to work with TR)

After activating it and enabling UE4's dev console using it, press the tilde key to the left of 1 and use the console set your fov to a value of between 90-120 using 'fov <value here>'

(the reason I say a value between 90-120, is that higher values such as 120 let you see more, but you'll get oddities with the models, and stretching due to a higher FOV, whilst lower values such as 90, wont let you see as much, but theres much less stretching and oddities.)

Go through the conversations with Baron/Jennifer until the point where you say yes to the scenes, and then also type 'hidehud', which will remove the letterboxing
(aka the black bars on top and bottom, which will also let you see more. Also note that this command cannot be undone with reloading a prior save, so make sure to do that to get the hud back)

Tried using the debug camera during those scenes, but it locks the camera in place and unfortunately doesn't work.

Nice, thx ,,
Originally posted by Alig200:
...Have fun, fellow pervs!
but why calling 'Fellow Pervs'?...
dont you seems .. its kinda rude of saying this?
I mean imagine if someone ask about gore mods and you wont ganna call em ''fellow psychopaths' like how other games get easily get gore added after fans request it? ( like take Blade And sorcery VR game as in example , sorry for spelling. You know that game didnt had gore at first launch?)
Because i havent seen much hate replys or comments after if someone ask about gore as compared to this..

Originally posted by 愛Rain愛:
That much of a lowlife you need virtual boobs on your screen huh?
Violence good, nudity bad?
Last edited by CoolNatureBoy; Nov 28 @ 11:34am
Hellcat Nov 28 @ 12:16pm 
Originally posted by Wrathgard's ♥♥♥ GER:
Im fine with the "censoring", the soft approach feels very cinematic. Though I think it could be used aswell, imagine Baron overwhelm Rivers directly with her nudity, making clear, "whos the boss", and Jennifers scenes being more subtle, showing that both people share their love, not only the sex.

Actually, the nudity helps a lot for both scenes.

Baron's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWjK58C__E

Jennifer's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLmIH0zIPI
Originally posted by Hellcat:

Actually, the nudity helps a lot for both scenes.

Baron's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWjK58C__E

Jennifer's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLmIH0zIPI
:lunar2019smilingpig: Yup...
Just like in Witcher series or Especially Metro Last light .

But with this mod ( if released) , this makes this FP romance scenes in this game seems more better then Metro one, isnt it?

And by the way, i think Jennifer one needs more view from the starting point 0:37 like how Baron one is ... but i guess it could work by putting FOV lower from 75 to 60, right?
Last edited by CoolNatureBoy; Nov 28 @ 12:48pm
Bongo ® Nov 28 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by Hellcat:
Originally posted by Wrathgard's ♥♥♥ GER:
Im fine with the "censoring", the soft approach feels very cinematic. Though I think it could be used aswell, imagine Baron overwhelm Rivers directly with her nudity, making clear, "whos the boss", and Jennifers scenes being more subtle, showing that both people share their love, not only the sex.

Actually, the nudity helps a lot for both scenes.

Baron's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWjK58C__E

Jennifer's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLmIH0zIPI

Should have been like this for the pc release. :endoskull:
Hellcat Nov 28 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by CoolNatureBoy:
Originally posted by Hellcat:

Actually, the nudity helps a lot for both scenes.

Baron's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWjK58C__E

Jennifer's scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLmIH0zIPI
:lunar2019smilingpig: Yup...
Just like in Witcher series or Especially Metro Last light .

But with this mod ( if released) , this makes this FP romance scenes in this game seems more better then Metro one, isnt it?

Yes, they are way better than Metro Last Light's romance scene. The developer put a lot of effort into making them and it's a shame they were hidden.

And by the way, i think Jennifer one needs more view from the starting point 0:37 like how Baron one is ... but i guess it could work by putting FOV lower from 75 to 60, right?

The FOV in that one is 75, reduced slightly from 80; at 80 it makes her upper body look overly stretched, but the 80 degree one is still up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3ADEwClW4

Unfortunately, I don't really know how to mod it at this point; I have been going through the cinematic files with a hex editor and while I found FOV settings, I have not been able to translate them yet. Those videos were made with Alig's workaround above. I will keep working at it, but I hope someone who is better at it beats me to it.
Last edited by Hellcat; Nov 28 @ 3:31pm
Hellcat Nov 28 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Bongo ®:
Originally posted by Hellcat:

Should have been like this for the pc release. :endoskull:


Agreed! :)
Last edited by Hellcat; Nov 28 @ 3:32pm
Originally posted by CoolNatureBoy:
Originally posted by Alig200:
Use this: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10937
(Credit to Sunbeam over at FRF for allowing the console enabler to work with TR)

After activating it and enabling UE4's dev console using it, press the tilde key to the left of 1 and use the console set your fov to a value of between 90-120 using 'fov <value here>'

(the reason I say a value between 90-120, is that higher values such as 120 let you see more, but you'll get oddities with the models, and stretching due to a higher FOV, whilst lower values such as 90, wont let you see as much, but theres much less stretching and oddities.)

Go through the conversations with Baron/Jennifer until the point where you say yes to the scenes, and then also type 'hidehud', which will remove the letterboxing
(aka the black bars on top and bottom, which will also let you see more. Also note that this command cannot be undone with reloading a prior save, so make sure to do that to get the hud back)

Tried using the debug camera during those scenes, but it locks the camera in place and unfortunately doesn't work.

Nice, thx ,,
Originally posted by Alig200:
...Have fun, fellow pervs!
but why calling 'Fellow Pervs'?...
dont you seems .. its kinda rude of saying this?
I mean imagine if someone ask about gore mods and you wont ganna call em ''fellow psychopaths' like how other games get easily get gore added after fans request it? ( like take Blade And sorcery VR game as in example , sorry for spelling. You know that game didnt had gore at first launch?)
Because i havent seen much hate replys or comments after if someone ask about gore as compared to this..

Originally posted by 愛Rain愛:
That much of a lowlife you need virtual boobs on your screen huh?
Violence good, nudity bad?
When it is tacked on like this? Yes. It’s stupid and unnecessary.
Red Alert 3 was unnecessary but this isn't I think. Thou I am surprised the whole lot o you hasn't been banned yet lol.
< >
Showing 16-30 of 104 comments
Per page: 15 30 50