INMOST
INMOST > General Discussions > Topic Details
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Pilgrim  [developer] Oct 21, 2020 @ 4:01am
INMOST Update 1.0.2
Hey all, as you may have seen in the news section we've pushed an update to steam which adds Mac support and some fixes! Here are the details...

  • Added Mac Support! The game is now playable on Steam for players on Mac computers.
  • General geometry and hitbox improvements
  • Fixed a bug where collected collectibles sometimes disappear from menu
  • Fixed a bug where the player would get stuck on the elevator when dropping down
  • Several small fixes in the knight's snow level cut-scene
  • Static enemy triggers have been tweaked and they now act more hostile towards the player
  • Moved fountain achievement trigger from before the cutscene starts, to after
  • Fixed ability to skip the treehouse scene
  • Floor is lava: fixed bug locking character in place while climbing on table
  • Boar no longer gets stuck if he falls on the platform below
  • Checkpoints are no longer triggered whilst the player is jumping/ falling/ dying/ breakdancing
  • Knight no longer takes damage during specific animations/mini-cutscenes (mainly affects achievements)
  • Knight no longer falls through the lift in his first scene
  • Fixed bug with hand elevator not working
  • Travelling through ventilation is now more simple
  • Added shortcut between Cartographer’s location and entrance to the mines
  • Improved Pain Crystal hitbox and behaviour
  • Girl no longer teleports during the bunny chauffeur scene
  • Access to several locations have been tweaked to make travelling smoother

Thank you all again for your comments, feedback and reviews. They're incredibly helpful!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
•Miguelca Oct 21, 2020 @ 10:56am 
Hi! Thanks for the update, I did could play and now I can tell that the wait really was it worth!! highly recommend :D
no mention about the ballista bugs.
Hidden Layer Games  [developer] Oct 25, 2020 @ 2:38am 
Originally posted by Edu Furiano (twitch:furiano_tv):
no mention about the ballista bugs.

We did a few things to fix this, but we're not sure if it worked. Because we never were able to reproduce this bug.
So you tell us. Was it fixed?
The person above says yes, but what about the rest?
Last edited by Hidden Layer Games; Oct 25, 2020 @ 2:39am
Pilgrim  [developer] Oct 27, 2020 @ 5:11am 
Originally posted by •Miguelca:
Hi! Thanks for the update, I did could play and now I can tell that the wait really was it worth!! highly recommend :D
Huzzah! Glad you enjoyed it and happy to know that the team were able to fix your problems <3
Rily Oct 29, 2020 @ 1:20am 
After this update the game never start, I get stuck in a black screen before the title screen, any way to fix it?
Last edited by Rily; Oct 29, 2020 @ 1:20am
istini.net Nov 7, 2020 @ 10:17am 
A new bug has appeared. When I go up to the tree house, a creature says hello to me. And the game freezes.
M-137 Nov 10, 2020 @ 2:17pm 
The game has a completely white screen for me. I can see the main menu but a white background, and clicking settings gets me the normal settings menu with normal background. When starting the game it stays completely white, nothing I do has any effect (tried windowed mode, minimizing then maximizing the game, restarting etc). I can hear the sound of the game, once I've started a new game I cannot see the menu when pressing esc.

I tried going to the application support folder since almost all games have files there like settings .ini files etc, the "org.chucklefish.inmost.mac" folder is there but it's empty.

MacOS 10.13.6
GOG version of the game (1.0.2)

I'm happy to give any other info if needed, been so excited for this game and really hoping this can be fixed. Thanks!
Hidden Layer Games  [developer] Nov 11, 2020 @ 3:35am 
Originally posted by M-137:
The game has a completely white screen for me. I can see the main menu but a white background, and clicking settings gets me the normal settings menu with normal background. When starting the game it stays completely white, nothing I do has any effect (tried windowed mode, minimizing then maximizing the game, restarting etc). I can hear the sound of the game, once I've started a new game I cannot see the menu when pressing esc.

I tried going to the application support folder since almost all games have files there like settings .ini files etc, the "org.chucklefish.inmost.mac" folder is there but it's empty.

MacOS 10.13.6
GOG version of the game (1.0.2)

I'm happy to give any other info if needed, been so excited for this game and really hoping this can be fixed. Thanks!

Hi!
We have OSX 10.15 as the minimum supported version. I think the reason is your OSX version :(
M-137 Nov 11, 2020 @ 6:43am 
Originally posted by Hidden Layer Games:
Hi!
We have OSX 10.15 as the minimum supported version. I think the reason is your OSX version :(

Ooh, I had missed that :( I'm stuck with an old iMac from 2011 and 10.13 is the latest OS it supports so there's nothing I can do about that. Damn... One more game put on the "will hopefully play sometime in the future" list.
On long term sick leave since 2012 so I have no chance of getting a new computer, not even a self built lower end gaming PC. Man, this old iMac has fought through the years, and it's still going strong as far as the stuff that works on it, which is starting to become very few things though. Still, glad I have this, games are a big help with not going crazy by being stuck at home so much, really hope it survives a few more years.

Best wishes for you and the game, and a late but big congrats on the release!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

INMOST > General Discussions > Topic Details