Endless Jade Sea -Midori no Umi-

Endless Jade Sea -Midori no Umi-

View Stats:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
can someone confirm this is not a virus?
its show some file lost...
It works! Hentai scenes works!
I don't know if it contain all hentai scenes. At least I saw 3 of them, but I didn't finish all routes.
Any reason why the eng patch is smaller than the chinese and have less files, including CG files?

Also, even though there are missing CG files in the eng patch, they have 2X the resolution of the CGs in the chinese patch.
Mich-666 Jan 24 @ 10:26am 
Originally posted by Kommisar Ghoulash:
can someone confirm this is not a virus?
no virus there, it's seem legit: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/41a3dab8f9f58d77bfc6131508fea19cc1b9e1158b2772c8b7ff29eed4d07120/detection
Wildbreed Jan 24 @ 11:30am 
Wont buy this game Unless there is a complete 18+ patch.. for eng version..Even if its cheap.. i wont support censorship..i will any day buy a 30$ Hello goodbye Rather than this♥♥♥♥♥♥.with bad TL and Cut content
Last edited by Wildbreed; Jan 24 @ 11:34am
Mosses Jan 25 @ 3:25am 
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Originally posted by Osiris:
Wont buy this game Unless there is a complete 18+ patch.. for eng version..Even if its cheap.. i wont support censorship..i will any day buy a 30$ Hello goodbye Rather than this♥♥♥♥♥♥.with bad TL and Cut content
Amen.
Tuba Jan 26 @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by 奈々:
Only for Eng Ver

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u28ix6OghnwCOonVgeeKI-TSwf4qT6yA
I want chinese
Rik67 Jan 26 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by Tuba:
Originally posted by 奈々:
Only for Eng Ver

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u28ix6OghnwCOonVgeeKI-TSwf4qT6yA
I want chinese
It's here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NX923zw51j9srjYU6pfoa80XAjUPj1Bv/view
Ginji23 Jan 27 @ 8:43am 
Curious, what scene specifically are missing? Is there a reason for their absence, for example the usual skepticism over lolicon, or are random scenes just missing? Thanks in advance.
Vangui Jan 31 @ 7:20pm 
I just downloaded the patch to see if Extra Mode is unlocked this way It isn't

Originally posted by Ginji23:
Curious, what scene specifically are missing? Is there a reason for their absence, for example the usual skepticism over lolicon, or are random scenes just missing? Thanks in advance.
It isn't about lolicon since Tsumugi and the twins have their H scenes. I still need to check all the routes, but Michiru, Sara and Makina have their sex scenes.
Last edited by Vangui; Jan 31 @ 7:23pm
Ginji23 Jan 31 @ 9:43pm 
Originally posted by Vangui:
It isn't about lolicon since Tsumugi and the twins have their H scenes. I still need to check all the routes, but Michiru, Sara and Makina have their sex scenes.
Huh, thanks. Well, keep me updated if you find anything more please. Just curious on what might have been cut.
Vangui Feb 1 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by Ginji23:
Originally posted by Vangui:
It isn't about lolicon since Tsumugi and the twins have their H scenes. I still need to check all the routes, but Michiru, Sara and Makina have their sex scenes.
Huh, thanks. Well, keep me updated if you find anything more please. Just curious on what might have been cut.
I can confirm all the characters have at least two sex scenes. Unless there is a hidden route with Shiraha and Miyuki (I hope not) or even Yuuki, then I think they just removed random scenes.
I am not going to bother using the Chinese patch or buying the artwork DLC to check what scenes are missing. I think you have to buy the DLC to unlock Extra Mode, that is a♥♥♥♥♥♥move, worse than having a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ translation.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50