Valheim

Valheim

Valheim > General Discussions > Topic Details
This topic has been locked
Beta for heath and home?
is there a beta and if so how do i get in?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Why should there be a beta for something going to be released in 11 days?
No, there isn't a beta. Wait like the rest of us.
Originally posted by Jolie Rouge:
Why should there be a beta for something going to be released in 11 days?
Thank you so much for the useful info!
Latcady Sep 4 @ 4:18pm 
Valheim is an Early Access game, so basically it's already a beta. If you bought the game, you're already in it. You'll get to test Hearth & Home along with everyone else :)
Originally posted by Latcady:
Valheim is an Early Access game, so basically it's already a beta. If you bought the game, you're already in it. You'll get to test Hearth & Home along with everyone else :)
I see thought maybe there'd be some "early" testing for the update but it is a fair point the game is already early access.
If you join their discord, and are a decent human being, they "may" invite you to sign a NDA to playtest stuff "if" they need people.

As stated there won't be a public beta branch you can opt into through steam due to EA and them wanting feedback through discord.
I do find it quite strange that for an update that has been in the works for more than half a year that they wouldn't use a Steam Beta as a way to get additional testing feedback before releasing it to the wider audience. That's kinda the whole point of early access.
Halfdan Sep 7 @ 7:54am 
well they have there own way to make the game, how they want it... after they updated you can play it and give them feedback like always...
Halfdan Sep 7 @ 7:56am 
like the boys in charge said: we are taking it slow, and making the game how we want with the communitys help to improve it... I wont never change from the Norse Myth era.
Weaver (Banned) Sep 7 @ 8:53am 
Originally posted by steveman0:
I do find it quite strange that for an update that has been in the works for more than half a year that they wouldn't use a Steam Beta as a way to get additional testing feedback before releasing it to the wider audience. That's kinda the whole point of early access.

Early Access is Beta testing. Why would they have Early Access to Early Access? You're asking for some like Beta testing Inception stuff.
A moderator of this forum has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Munin Sep 7 @ 9:44am 
There's no "H&H Beta".

For access to the public test branch visit:
https://discord.com/channels/391142601740517377/496214355898269706/831492045746208778 and react with "V" (:Valheim:).
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Valheim > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Sep 4 @ 4:10pm
Posts: 11