MARVEL END TIME ARENA

MARVEL END TIME ARENA

So this has to have an english release planned, right?
I don't see much point in releasing it on steam period if there isn't. There are many other Korean platforms for this to be on and i played it on them. If a game is to be released on steam there really is no excuse for not having an english version planned/in development.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Agreed, their silence is deafening though.
Outpacer Mar 11 @ 7:48pm 
Well, the Alpha of this game was in English, so i would assume there is an English version that is in existance still and will be availble at launch.
Originally posted by Outpacer:
Well, the Alpha of this game was in English, so i would assume there is an English version that is in existance still and will be availble at launch.
Hope you're right, though as Lord Mepaphoros said, their silence is worrying to say the least.
Originally posted by FREE 2 PLAY:
Apparently there is some beta test running soon. Can anyone confirm how to get into the beta?
probably unable to now, but it was likely advertised somewhere. i wish i had known about it. though if it wouldnt be in english i wouldnt really care anyway. Dont feel like playing the game in Korean
Marvel End Time Arena  [developer] Mar 16 @ 12:10am 
Hello!! Thank you very much for your interest in Marvel End Time Arena!
At the moment, the only supported language is Korean, and support for additional languages is still being discussed.
The game is making its Steam debut in Korea in the first half of 2018. As there are currently no decisions regarding a global release, it is difficult for us to provide any further details.
Originally posted by Marvel End Time Arena:
Hello!! Thank you very much for your interest in Marvel End Time Arena!
At the moment, the only supported language is Korean, and support for additional languages is still being discussed.
The game is making its Steam debut in Korea in the first half of 2018. As there are currently no decisions regarding a global release, it is difficult for us to provide any further details.
Awesome, this is all i needed. I understand that the game has no decision made yet regarding non-korean language support. This game looks really awesome and i hope you guys can find a way to make it happen (i understand the logistics of licensing and getting translation can be difficult) Good luck with your game regardless of whether or not we see additional language releases!
i've been following this game for a few years now,was really excited to see it coming to Steam,really hoping for a US release
Ru Apr 30 @ 2:11am 
keep hoping, maybe we'll see it released by the time A4 is out
Caesar Apr 30 @ 5:01am 
Originally posted by Marvel End Time Arena:
Hello!! Thank you very much for your interest in Marvel End Time Arena!
At the moment, the only supported language is Korean, and support for additional languages is still being discussed.
The game is making its Steam debut in Korea in the first half of 2018. As there are currently no decisions regarding a global release, it is difficult for us to provide any further details.
That's too bad, would like to give this game a try (english ver).
Thanks for the info though, & good luck either way.
REDBOSS Apr 30 @ 5:22am 
is there like a petition or something we can sign? XD i wanna play!
great business sense... they could of had 50k players at launch (given the hype around Marvel) but got 500 instead.

People in EU and NA are desperately looking to play a Marvel game right now especially after Infinity War. In Korea the gamers are more Hardcore and less concered with branding so the appeal is much less. Traditionally Marvel has also been much more popular in NA and EU.
Ru Apr 30 @ 7:08am 
Originally posted by Rik:
great business sense... they could of had 50k players at launch (given the hype around Marvel) but got 500 instead.

People in EU and NA are desperately looking to play a Marvel game right now especially after Infinity War. In Korea the gamers are more Hardcore and less concered with branding so the appeal is much less. Traditionally Marvel has also been much more popular in NA and EU.

I completely agree however the hype will be back when A4 comes which is in 1-3 year more or less.
so they can release it then and get the 50k++ players at launch.
I'm basing this off of korean/jp online games which usually take 1-3 years for an English release.
Cest la vie, we've no choice but to wait.
I guess I can wait 1-3 years
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50