Bless Online

Bless Online

View Stats:
Bless Online > Game Discussions > Topic Details
scream1x Oct 30, 2017 @ 3:36pm
Bless EA package
So i bought the EA package(the top one) on the RU server but then the ru server closed down(suddenly,without any information about the future of the game)
Will i gonna be able to transfer my account or get a free EA package? Or i have to pay again?

Last edited by scream1x; Nov 1, 2017 @ 12:25am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Conflict Oct 30, 2017 @ 10:46pm 
Most likely won't carry over. The russian servers were published by 101XP, not Neowiz themselves. Chances are you will have to buy a new package.
Ophium Oct 31, 2017 @ 3:44am 
Скорей всего снова(
scream1x Oct 31, 2017 @ 6:30am 
Well,thats sad.I better stay away from this game.
Korealer Oct 31, 2017 @ 2:07pm 
Its not the game that screwed you over, its the RU company that handled the packages. I would not quit on the game just yet. Just wait it out till its fully released (so you don't have to pay anything), and see how the game plays out for you.
scream1x Oct 31, 2017 @ 3:56pm 
True.But i mean(only in my opinion) i wont pay for it twice cuz the game isnt THAT great.Its a good game anyway with no real p2w at all.
And i have seen the changes,they arent major.So if there gonna be something for those who got rekt(RU company handled the packages,agree,but still its a Neowiz game.They took the game away and they shut down the servers in RU(EU US as well)
Any information about those kind of players,how is it going to be for them,that would be really nice.

Locke Oct 31, 2017 @ 6:47pm 
You have sound logic /s
scream1x Nov 1, 2017 @ 12:26am 
Originally posted by Locke:
You have sound logic /s
What is "sound logic"? An argument is sound if and only if it is valid and all its premises are true.???
Last edited by scream1x; Nov 1, 2017 @ 12:26am
Fyk0 Nov 1, 2017 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by zamb:
True.But i mean(only in my opinion) i wont pay for it twice cuz the game isnt THAT great.Its a good game anyway with no real p2w at all.
And i have seen the changes,they arent major.So if there gonna be something for those who got rekt(RU company handled the packages,agree,but still its a Neowiz game.They took the game away and they shut down the servers in RU(EU US as well)
Any information about those kind of players,how is it going to be for them,that would be really nice.
What you don't like in the game? Doesn't the changes address those issues?
scream1x Nov 1, 2017 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by Fyk0:
Originally posted by zamb:
True.But i mean(only in my opinion) i wont pay for it twice cuz the game isnt THAT great.Its a good game anyway with no real p2w at all.
And i have seen the changes,they arent major.So if there gonna be something for those who got rekt(RU company handled the packages,agree,but still its a Neowiz game.They took the game away and they shut down the servers in RU(EU US as well)
Any information about those kind of players,how is it going to be for them,that would be really nice.
What you don't like in the game? Doesn't the changes address those issues?

Just try yourself if you have played the vanilla.Or watch youtube.
Optimization is pretty much the same(for now) Its better,but not good overall.
The combat system didnt recieve major changes.
The armor pieces(look) - they just added the glow effects.Blahblahblah.
Rebuild project - just a name.
But its my opinion and i can be really wrong at tge end.But for now.
Korealer Nov 1, 2017 @ 11:55am 
The point was a re-work, not a complete overhaul from the ground up.
scream1x Nov 2, 2017 @ 1:43am 
Originally posted by Korealer:
The point was a re-work, not a complete overhaul from the ground up.
Well,Its not even close to a "rework".
FFARR is a rework.
In fact the point was to rebalance the game and to add more content.

Shadownexous Nov 9, 2017 @ 5:11pm 
Actually when the russian servers closed they straight up said if you purchased any packages and such cantact them they will verify it and give you what you spent back.
scream1x Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by shadownexous:
Actually when the russian servers closed they straight up said if you purchased any packages and such cantact them they will verify it and give you what you spent back.
And you are wrong.
They give money back only to those who donated money in the last month.
Shadownexous Nov 10, 2017 @ 9:04am 
They gave mine back said only requierment was you used real world currency but you had to let them know within a time limit after a couple months they were not giving anything back.
scream1x Nov 10, 2017 @ 10:07am 
Originally posted by shadownexous:
They gave mine back said only requierment was you used real world currency but you had to let them know within a time limit after a couple months they were not giving anything back.
We got offered only to refund the money we donated within the last month,not a word about the EA package or that the game gonna be back for us later.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Bless Online > Game Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2017 @ 3:36pm
Posts: 20