STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
Next patch will include some balance and UI changes. I plan to make weekly updates from now on I hope I can follow this plan :) I hope you like the changes so far and I appreciate your feedback here a lot
Something frustrating I noticed about the game is the fact that the player's own troops block each others' path, resulting in bottlenecks. It ends up becoming impossible to pull back troops that are getting too weak, and limits the strategy mostly to deciding who you want to sacrifice and in what order. Maybe allowing troops to retreat past each other, or adding an option for adjacent troops to swap places would open more options.
1) The game still sits in the task manager after I close it. And I still have to remove it from there to be able to launch again, otherwise "game is already running" error.
2) I can't switch applications with alt+tab while inside the game, it does not allow that. So to check, for example, facebook, I have to leave the game at all. I recommend to add "fullscreen windowed" mode, it is extremely useful.
3) Resolutions. Why the list is so huge? There are multiple 1280x1020, multiple other copies of resolutions... Why so many clones?
The only hope is your promise to add more content :) but the bugs should be at the first place.
1) Music is great, but why can't I listen to it while playing? It is only in the menu. In the battle only silence and crawling sounds. Why not add the choice to enable and disable music?
2) when I move a unit, my camera starts to follow it. It is a bit annoying. This auto jumping from unit to unit does not allow to concentrate. Again, why not add a setting about it? Enable camera following or disable it.
Make also sure to feed me with more ideas and feedback. I am willing to do more gameplay specific stuff within the next week.