What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?

What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?

Alpha Lesbian Aug 13, 2017 @ 7:12pm
how many yuri paths?
:Pantsu:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Critical Bliss  [developer] Aug 17, 2017 @ 10:49pm 
There is no yuri "path" but there are yuri based choices when it comes to some scenes. Our yuri scenes aren't very sugary though. It came from an internal request from some of the female staff to make the material hardcore.
Last edited by Critical Bliss; Aug 17, 2017 @ 10:50pm
Kaluth Aug 18, 2017 @ 4:54am 
But there's no love more pure than yuri :(
Girl on girl? <3:rghost: is this not fully fledged lesbian(/bi)??, plss
Last edited by Lesbillionaire smother-hope; Aug 23, 2017 @ 2:59pm
Critical Bliss  [developer] Aug 29, 2017 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by Kaluth:
But there's no love more pure than yuri :(

And pure things are fun to corrupt!

Originally posted by Lesbillionaire:
Girl on girl? <3:rghost: is this not fully fledged lesbian(/bi)??, plss

As we said before you can argue that the title is bisexual in nature, but this isn't a purely yuri game. There are others themes sprinkled around in the title. This VN is not designed to target a specific gender group. Its designed to target an audience that like a variety of themes in their Nukige.

If your are disappointed by this... well look on the bright side... there are tons of bubbly yuri stuff for you to play already on Steam. :U

Last edited by Critical Bliss; Aug 29, 2017 @ 9:20am
HNTI Sep 4, 2017 @ 2:14pm 
Originally posted by Critical Bliss:
There is no yuri "path" but there are yuri based choices when it comes to some scenes. Our yuri scenes aren't very sugary though. It came from an internal request from some of the female staff to make the material hardcore.

But yuri can be hardocre...add some strap-on, sex toys or bisexuality in MFF. Maybe it's not pure yuri, but on spectrum :P.
Critical Bliss  [developer] Sep 19, 2017 @ 4:14pm 
Originally posted by HNTI:
Originally posted by Critical Bliss:
There is no yuri "path" but there are yuri based choices when it comes to some scenes. Our yuri scenes aren't very sugary though. It came from an internal request from some of the female staff to make the material hardcore.

But yuri can be hardocre...add some strap-on, sex toys or bisexuality in MFF. Maybe it's not pure yuri, but on spectrum :P.

Oh our title is definitely on a "spectrum" alright. If you played the demo you might know what we are talking about :U
Empress Dec 11, 2017 @ 6:25pm 
So are we forced into H-scenes containing males? Or do we get to choose who the partners will be?
Critical Bliss  [developer] Dec 12, 2017 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by Empress:
So are we forced into H-scenes containing males? Or do we get to choose who the partners will be?

Long story short if you don't like dudes at all (or in the incubus' case, incredibly feminine looking ones) this is most definitely not for you. This isn't a yuri game, but it has some yuri themes in it (as well as futa <3)

WMNAD is a hardcore-light title with writing style that varies from aggressive to silly. It's a shade less hardcore than a Lilith Soft game for example.
Last edited by Critical Bliss; Dec 12, 2017 @ 4:03pm




Originally posted by Critical Bliss:
Originally posted by Kaluth:
But there's no love more pure than yuri :(

And pure things are fun to corrupt!
How, exactly? "Corrupting" pure things is very... weird and odd. Plus your game violates the steam tos as it is overly sexual and has too many sexual tags.
^It's the morbid yet harmless way of teaching new things that gives a sense of empowerment.
Similar to killing people in online play. That being said, as much as gore/violence is a staple in video-games, lewdness/sexual content shouldn't be scandalized. They belong together afterall :)
Originally posted by ※Snowflake※:
Originally posted by Critical Bliss:

And pure things are fun to corrupt!
How, exactly? "Corrupting" pure things is very... weird and odd. Plus your game violates the steam tos as it is overly sexual and has too many sexual tags.
if you don't like then ♥♥♥♥ off
Originally posted by Alpha Lesbian:
Originally posted by ※Snowflake※:
How, exactly? "Corrupting" pure things is very... weird and odd. Plus your game violates the steam tos as it is overly sexual and has too many sexual tags.
if you don't like then ♥♥♥♥ off
How immature of you, telling someone to duck off yet your grammar is awful and you are doing practically the same thing.

By the way, feel free to insult me for having a private profile even though you have the same status. And it's me who said my point respectfully, you just insulted me.
Last edited by ※Snowflake※; Mar 6 @ 8:05am
Kaluth Mar 6 @ 11:58am 
The reason why people are suspicious of private profiles is because it's easy to make a troll account and never use it to play games.
Originally posted by Kaluth:
The reason why people are suspicious of private profiles is because it's easy to make a troll account and never use it to play games.
Well I do play games I have a private profile cause I like to be private about my info
Kaluth Mar 7 @ 1:01pm 
Unless you have your real name, address, social security number and or driver's licence up there then fair enough. However if it’s just the amount of games you own and play time etc then who cares if someone can see it? I have over 1k games and 2k hours on an idle game. There’s also been the occasional person who’s tried to shame me for it, but again, who cares?

I know it seems like I wanna start a fight and I don’t want one. It’s more that I’m curious about this.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 15 30 50