They Are Billions

They Are Billions

View Stats:
Don Ramon Dec 27, 2017 @ 5:12pm
GOG Release?
Is this game coming to GOG?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
IxianMace Dec 27, 2017 @ 8:03pm 
This is what I've found:
http://www.numantiangames.com/2017/06/09/glad-youre-here-an-update-on-they-are-billions-gui/

Julie

Jun 12 2017

Yes, we will release it to GOG as well. It will be Early Access on Steam first.
Don Ramon Dec 27, 2017 @ 8:17pm 


Originally posted by IxianMace:
This is what I've found:
http://www.numantiangames.com/2017/06/09/glad-youre-here-an-update-on-they-are-billions-gui/

Julie

Jun 12 2017

Yes, we will release it to GOG as well. It will be Early Access on Steam first.

So that means it will release on GOG after its completely developed, right?
.Sun May 8, 2018 @ 10:56am 
Will this game come to gog connect, too?
Hawk May 12, 2018 @ 11:19pm 
I am glad they will be releasing it on GOG.
Corban_Dallas Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:49am 
Still waiting gog release
Neemh Feb 19, 2019 @ 1:05pm 
Will wait too :3
Angelblue Jun 18, 2019 @ 10:06am 
Hi. Now that version 1.0 has been released on steam. I would like to know when the gog version will be released?

Thank.
Spec Op 564 Jun 18, 2019 @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by Angelblue:
Hi. Now that version 1.0 has been released on steam. I would like to know when the gog version will be released?

Thank.

Yes, any update? It will be an insta buy from me.

Thanks.
Gomez Jun 18, 2019 @ 10:54am 
Hello,

For now there is not going to be released on Gog.

Regards.
Angelblue Jun 18, 2019 @ 11:24am 
Did you plan a date for the gog version?

(By the way, it is always planned to offer a key for those who have the steam version?)

Thank
Gomez Jun 18, 2019 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by Angelblue:
Did you plan a date for the gog version?

(By the way, it is always planned to offer a key for those who have the steam version?)

Thank


Hi again,

We really don't know for now. In the moment we know something about we will tell you.

Thanks.

Regards.
Angelblue Jun 18, 2019 @ 11:41am 
Thank =)
Neemh Jun 18, 2019 @ 2:12pm 
Hope there will be gog release.) Awesome game ^__^
[TFP] Maurice Jun 19, 2019 @ 6:26am 
Please release it on GOG, that would be awesome
Lukin Jul 29, 2019 @ 12:00am 
gog release is canceled?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Dec 27, 2017 @ 5:12pm
Posts: 15